White Sox @ Brewers Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 02:09 PM)
Good job Willie. A short, weak fly ball to left with a runner on third. That's the way to try and make the team. I'm SO glad we picked up Tadahito.

I'm not sure if Joey told Pods to go home or if it was his own decision, but he should've stayed put. Not saying Willie didn't do a bad job though.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 02:09 PM)
Good job Willie. A short, weak fly ball to left with a runner on third. That's the way to try and make the team. I'm SO glad we picked up Tadahito.

Not only him, but Ozuna as well. Harris isn't even above the Mendoza line.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 02:11 PM)
I'm not sure if Joey told Pods to go home or if it was his own decision, but he should've stayed put.  Not saying Willie didn't do a bad job though.

Oh I know. But if Willie hits to the right side, or hits a medium deep fly ball there is no question. Dumb move by Cora, I know, but we need to have somebody that can do the job in that 2 spot, and I don't think Willie can do it.

Not only him, but Ozuna as well.  Harris isn't even above the Mendoza line.

Ozuna, a 30 year old career minor leaguer, is outplaying Willie's sorry ass. That's pretty sad. Add in the fact that Ozuna can play more positions than Willie, Willie should not make our roster.

By the way, is there any online feed of this game?

Edited by Jabroni

Willie Harris has been willing to play SS and he already can play OF... id say he is pretty versatile.

I swear some guy lights it up during spring training and he is suddenly amazing. News flash: last year was Willie's first full year in the majors and considering the fact he got inconsistent playing time he did a helluva job. Although he cant hit lefties, teams can go weeks without facing a lefty starter.