Who's in here?

AddisonStSox

How be damn, you really can't see whose in different forums. Only whose online and whose in the topic.

I'll change it back when we get the new server. I'm guessing Kap or Heads removed the feature to alleviate some pressure from the current server.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 09:35 PM)
Try again.

No, my post was sincere. I wasn't trying to be a jerkoff, although I can be at times. My intent was not to make jokes, but the impact of my post (shout out to Los Medias Blancas) appears to have led to a misunderstanding. Honestly, I think you're one of the coolest posters on here. And I agree...I wanna know who's in here at all times. Much like aboz, I fear change. :unsure:

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)
No, my post was sincere.  I wasn't trying to be a jerkoff, although I can be at times.  My intent was not to make jokes, but the impact of my post (shout out to Los Medias Blancas) appears to have led to a misunderstanding.  Honestly, I think you're one of the coolest posters on here.  And I agree...I wanna know who's in here at all times.  Much like aboz, I fear change. :unsure:

My apologies big guy! :cheers

My bad. :D