Comments from Air Canada Centre

What a wonderful first professional away game for me to go to. The Bulls never lost control of this game and further solidified a playoff spot. I was at the Hockey Hall of Fame earlier on today, and then we ate at the Loose Moose and headed over to the Air Canada Centre to watch the Bulls hand it to the Raptors. Aside from a few moments here and there, the entire arena was quiet. I got a chuckle from one guy who sat in front of us who, when i yelled out "Don't mess with Chicago!" replied "The city of Chicago sucks!"

Curry could've avoided foul trouble a bit more; however, he was fairly decent on the glass. It was great to see Deng out there even after they flashed his name on the Jumbotron screen as "doubtful" for the game. I wonder what happened to Hinrich that he missed the game, allthough I did see a sound-off interview with him prior to the game on the televisions at Loose Moose.

It's gonna be great to see playoff basketball in Chicago this year, as a spot is constantly being further solidified. We might even get the 4th seed if we keep this up.

Has anyone else been to the ACC? It seemed like a decent arena, though the sightlines at the edges and the top couple of rows suck (we didn't sit there though). It did feel heavily like a mall inside, like I wasn't even at a basketball game.

QUOTE(BridgeportHeather @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 04:17 AM)
What a wonderful first professional away game for me to go to.  The Bulls never lost control of this game and further solidified a playoff spot.  I was at the Hockey Hall of Fame earlier on today, and then we ate at the Loose Moose and headed over to the Air Canada Centre to watch the Bulls hand it to the Raptors.  Aside from a few moments here and there, the entire arena was quiet.  I got a chuckle from one guy who sat in front of us who, when i yelled out "Don't mess with Chicago!" replied "The city of Chicago sucks!"

Curry could've avoided foul trouble a bit more; however, he was fairly decent on the glass.  It was great to see Deng out there even after they flashed his name on the Jumbotron screen as "doubtful" for the game.  I wonder what happened to Hinrich that he missed the game, allthough I did see a sound-off interview with him prior to the game on the televisions at Loose Moose.

It's gonna be great to see playoff basketball in Chicago this year, as a spot is constantly being further solidified.  We might even get the 4th seed if we keep this up.

Has anyone else been to the ACC?  It seemed like a decent arena, though the sightlines at the edges and the top couple of rows suck (we didn't sit there though).  It did feel heavily like a mall inside, like I wasn't even at a basketball game.

Never been there but I am glad you got to go to the game and have a good time seeing a Bulls winner Heather. I hope you have a safe trip back and enjoy the rest of the time you are up there :cheers

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
I think it's a Toronto thing, because we went up last season to see the Sox play the Jays, and the place was DEAD. There was a good amount of people, but you could hear a pin drop in there. Don't know what it is about them, it's just what they do.

It's not hockey.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
I think it's a Toronto thing, because we went up last season to see the Sox play the Jays, and the place was DEAD. There was a good amount of people, but you could hear a pin drop in there. Don't know what it is about them, it's just what they do.

Well I'd think they'd be silent at the Raps game last night because they got their asses handed to them and on the issue of baseball after the 1994 strike baseball has never been the same in Canada at all.