britney

sec159row2

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 07:13 PM)
She's starting to turn into a pig.  Getting pregnant won't help that out.

She WAS getting kinda fat, but just the other day I saw her new video and I saw her on the cover of a mag and she's lost a lot of weight. The article was on celeb diets.

It's weird that she'd lose all that weight, just to turn around and get knocked up. :huh

Lord forgive me for having this much Britney knowledge but.....

for what it's worth......one the the morning talk shows was saying that the Star magazine is reporting that Britney and her husband are sleeping in seperate rooms and that he is saying to all his friends that she is being a pain in the ass with all this baby stuff and blowing up at him for spending too much time with his friends, leaving her alone, etc. Take it for what it's worth i guess.

all i can say is, Mr. Federline..when your woman is your sole source fo income (relatively speaking) and publically buys her onw engagement and wedding rings you are in no position to b**** about ANYTHING!!!! Any normal guy would keep his mouth shut and keep rocking that body of hers.

juddling

QUOTE(juddling @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:41 PM)

all i can say is, Mr. Federline..when your woman is your sole source fo income (relatively speaking) and publically buys her onw engagement and wedding rings you are in no position to b**** about ANYTHING!!!!  Any normal guy would keep his mouth shut and keep rocking that body of hers.

Yeah, but they don't have a pre-nup. He could get a sizeable alimony if they split....