hey steff

sec159row2

don't you still owe me a beer?????.. :drink . I don't remeber if it was you or not... it was from the soxnet.net board.... I won a contest... i don't remember what your question was, but my answer was "no one in the wrigley bleachers were paying attention"....

maybe not a good argument... "i don't remember who" "i don't remember why" "i don't remember the question" :D

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 01:31 PM)
don't you still owe me a beer?????.. :drink .  I don't remeber if it was you or not...  it was from the soxnet.net board.... I won a contest...  i don't remember what your question was, but my answer was "no one in the wrigley bleachers were paying attention"....

maybe not a good argument...  "i don't remember who" "i don't remember why"  "i don't remember the question" :D

Beats me... I don't remember. :huh

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
Steffikins--

Not to hijack this thread, but were you eating lunch at Anyways Pub today?

I saw someone in there today that looked like you from the pics I've seen

No friggin way... we were going to go to Anyway's but went to OCB instead.. damnit. Tell me when you're going there again and I'll meet you.

I'll buy you a beer.. :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 03:07 PM)
No friggin way... we were going to go to Anyway's but went to OCB instead.. damnit. Tell me when you're going there again and I'll meet you.

I'll buy you a beer..  :lol:

So it wasn't you then. Hmmm, there's a bizarro Steff somewhere in the Oakbrook Terrace area.

I work nearby Anyways, so I go there for lunch every now and again. I'll probably be there someday next week. I'll let you know which day

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:23 PM)
So it wasn't you then.  Hmmm, there's a bizarro Steff somewhere in the Oakbrook Terrace area.

I work nearby Anyways, so I go there for lunch every now and again.  I'll probably be there someday next week.  I'll let you know which day

Oh no.. the bizarro Steff.. that's me :D

Definitely let me know.