• Trolley
    • Limo Coach Bus
    • Stretch SUV Limo
    • Don't care

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:19 AM)
give him the SLAP

:headshake

"I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more. I feel like a lot of women try to make it into more, so they don't feel so bad about just wanting to have sex. I don't really have a problem with just wanting sex. Never have." --Jessica Alba

Edited by T R U

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 04:54 PM)
Flip, I have actually had a hickie (Actually Hickies) that would have blown you away.. They were all over my neck, from side to side.. it looked like I had been viciously choked, and also looked horrible..

And then afterwards, I'm assuming that you took her to the zoo? I heard that retards like the zoo. :D

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)
b****, you cant slap me..

and it was an article talking about how she loves sex and she has random sex with guys all the time and doesnt want them to stay, just leave when their done.. and it was just full of how she has one night stands all the time and just wants to have sex with a bunch of guys just because.. I cant remember who showed me, it was over AIM though

C'mon.. she just following in Paris Hilton's footsteps.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:31 AM)
C'mon.. she just following in Paris Hilton's footsteps.

Hey, Paris is with her boyfriend when doing her videos, or boyfriend at the time.. she didnt come out and say "I have sex with random guys all the time, and I like it" plus she has people constantly trying to get into her personal life.. hacking into her phone, that Rick Solomon guy leaked the sex tape out..

She didnt come out and put that all out herself..

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:33 AM)
Hey, Paris is with her boyfriend when doing her videos, or boyfriend at the time.. she didnt come out and say "I have sex with random guys all the time, and I like it" plus she has people constantly trying to get into her personal life.. hacking into her phone, that Rick Solomon guy leaked the sex tape out..

She didnt come out and put that all out herself..

Bla, bla, bla..... :P

Her picture is next to the word whore in the dictionary. :ph34r:

In Jessica's defense...

""I could have a one-night stand....."

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 05:22 PM)
:headshake

"I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more. I feel like a lot of women try to make it into more, so they don't feel so bad about just wanting to have sex. I don't really have a problem with just wanting sex. Never have." --Jessica Alba

What, exactly, is the problem with that?

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:36 AM)
Bla, bla, bla..... :P

Her picture is next to the word whore in the dictionary. :ph34r:

In Jessica's defense...

""I could have a one-night stand....."

Paris is known as a whore because people go out of thier way to get all her personal life in the open.. You could know people that do the same things she does but because they arent a celebrity you would never know it or think of them that way... but yes, I get what your saying.. and I still love her :wub:

also, the rest of that quote is like...

"I could have a one night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?'

so apparently, she has done it

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:38 AM)
What, exactly, is the problem with that?

Well I guess it doesnt bother me personally, but I wouldnt wanna be with a girl who has sex with a bunch of random guys just because she wants to.. but thats just me

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:38 AM)
Paris is known as a whore because people go out of thier way to get all her personal life in the open.. You could know people that do the same things she does but because they arent a celebrity you would never know it or think of them that way... but yes, I get what your saying.. and I still love her  :wub:

also, the rest of that quote is like...

"I could have a one night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?'

so apparently, she has done it

Or maybe she was misquoted.. not that it matters... I'm not even sure I know who she is.. :lol:

Who is that freak in your avitar..??? :huh

:ph34r:

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:40 AM)
Or maybe she was misquoted.. not that it matters... I'm not even sure I know who she is..  :lol:

Who is that freak in your avitar..???  :huh

:ph34r:

You dont know who Jessica Alba is?.. she was in that lame show on Fox Dark Angel.. and some other movies and crap... I dunno, im not a fan of her acting... except Idle Hands, that was solid..

and yeah, I found that avatar on some site they post pictures of internet losers, I was like.. man, that is perfect

Oh Steff, youll like this story...

Our puppies are 5 months old now, and the other day I was on the computer in my moms room and I left a plate from dinner from the night before on top of the tower.. and she was like "Go throw this out" So I went downstairs to throw it out, and I go take a look out the window, and our white puppy was looking up at the deck, so I looked at the pool and I saw a little splash, well our other puppy fell in.. I had to run out there and jump into the nasty green pool fully clothed to get him out.. he walked around the deck throwing up for like 5 mins, but he was alright..

I am scared to leave them back there alone now, if I wouldnt have gone downstairs he would have died, and now im worried one of them will fall in everytime they are outside..

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:42 AM)
You dont know who Jessica Alba is?.. she was in that lame show on Fox Dark Angel.. and some other movies and crap... I dunno, im not a fan of her acting... except Idle Hands, that was solid..

and yeah, I found that avatar on some site they post pictures of internet losers, I was like.. man, that is perfect

I don't watch that show.. I'm sure if I saw her I would know show she is.. but I don't follow her or anything about her

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
Oh Steff, youll like this story...

Our puppies are 5 months old now, and the other day I was on the computer in my moms room and I left a plate from dinner from the night before on top of the tower.. and she was like "Go throw this out" So I went downstairs to throw it out, and I go take a look out the window, and our white puppy was looking up at the deck, so I looked at the pool and I saw a little splash, well our other puppy fell in.. I had to run out there and jump into the nasty green pool fully clothed to get him out.. he walked around the deck throwing up for like 5 mins, but he was alright..

I am scared to leave them back there alone now, if I wouldnt have gone downstairs he would have died, and now im worried one of them will fall in everytime they are outside..

Ginger's first time on the deck she took a header in also. Scared the s*** out of me.. luckily it was in May and she was ok. Now she doesn't want anything to do with the pool. I had Abby out on the deck the other night when I was in the hot tub and she didn't seem interested in it.. I hope it stays that way.

What are they now.. 50-60 lbs..?

Post some more pics when you get a chance.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:56 AM)
Ginger's first time on the deck she took a header in also. Scared the s*** out of me.. luckily it was in May and she was ok. Now she doesn't want anything to do with the pool. I had Abby out on the deck the other night when I was in the hot tub and she didn't seem interested in it.. I hope it stays that way.

What are they now.. 50-60 lbs..?

Post some more pics when you get a chance.

hm.. i dont think they are quite that big, I think they were like 30 or so now.. Ill have to ask my mom later.. but they are gettin pretty big

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 12:00 PM)
hm.. i dont think they are quite that big, I think they were like 30 or so now.. Ill have to ask my mom later.. but they are gettin pretty big

Abby just hit 16lbs.. LOL.. she might gain a few more.