Ozuna start?

103 mph screwball

Uribe was the utility man at the beginning of last year. He carried the team with his hot bat. How can you sit Ozuna on the bench? I know it won't last. I know it is spring, but you just don't sit someone on the bench hitting .500. Hypothetically, if he is still hot in April, who do you sit? Iguchi? Crede? How will Ozzie get him involved? Not too long ago, most, including myself, thought that utility infielder was a hole. KW might have made another one of his seemingly little moves that may have a bigger than expected impact. :gosox3:

But Uribe is also killing the ball and now Iguchi is hitting as well. It's still just ST though. Ozuna will be happy enough to win a roster spot and hopefully he will continue to kill the ball of the bench during the regular season.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 06:33 AM)
But Uribe is also killing the ball and now Iguchi is hitting as well.  It's still just ST though.  Ozuna will be happy enough to win a roster spot and hopefully he will continue to kill the ball of the bench during the regular season.

Agreed, and I would prefer him over Willie any day.

What about Willie...He Gone?????  How many utility infielders would we keep?

Still up in the air.

There are question marks about the last pitching spot, and how many to carry. The backup catching situation is also unanswered, as well as the backup infield situation.