Illinois vs. Arizona Game Thread!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
This sucks, I have to go to church from 7-9 for Holy Saturday and I am going to miss most of the game. :angry: If the Illini win I will have picked the the first two final four teams to make it. :headbang

you know what man my parents said the same thing :angry:

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 07:14 PM)
you know what man my parents said the same thing :angry:

It sucks, doesn't it? I wish our church started at 5 or something, not 7 o'clock on a Saturday night! I had to turn down playing poker and I won't see the game. :angry:

3-0 Illini.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 06:15 PM)
It sucks, doesn't it? I wish our church started at 5 or something, not 7 o'clock on a Saturday night! I had to turn down playing poker and I won't see the game. :angry:

3-0 Illini.

i told them ill go tommrow in stead but my dads like were a family and we are all going together tonight it pisses me off :angry:

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 07:18 PM)
i told them ill go tommrow in stead but my dads like were a family and we are all going together tonight it pisses me off :angry:

:lol: I hate doing stuff as a family. For me, it's not even a family. One of my sisters is in New Zeland and the other is in Florida on Spring Break. :angry:

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 06:19 PM)
:lol: I hate doing stuff as a family. For me, it's not even a family. One of my sisters is in New Zeland and the other is in Florida on Spring Break. :angry:

that sucks same kind of half my family is going on vacation tommrow and half is not i am part of the half that is not going anywhare and staying home and working

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 07:03 PM)
Should probably go down to the wire...38-36 Illini at the half.

They keep getting these crazy lay ups, like that one that just went in at the end of the half..

I think well come out firing again, keeping Salim on lock down..

Im happy with that first half, I expect the same next half

Everything, everything, everything has gone wrong for Illinois. They have absolutely nothing underneath, and they've been totally unable to keep Arizona from penetrating. This defines collapse.

It seems like the refs just got together and decided to actually call fouls. I was wondering if they were just letting the players 'call' them before.