Illinois vs. Arizona Game Thread!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredible game, but that last possesion by Arizona stops it from ranking among the best ever...

They just got nothing going, and at the end the best shooter in college basketball was 35 feet from the basket with his back turned. That's not much of a decoy.

Still a combination of great games today. :headbang

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 10:48 PM)
Incredible game, but that last possesion by Arizona stops it from ranking among the best ever...

They just got nothing going, and at the end the best shooter in college basketball was 35 feet from the basket with his back turned. That's not much of a decoy.

Still a combination of great games today. :headbang

That's not what was intended. Besides, Salim turned his back after the shot went off the glass.

Read my above post.

Check out these goons.. I went back to an Arizona message board that GUARANTEED they would beat us...

THEY HAD LIKE 4 VICTORY THREADS ALREADY STARTED!!!!

"Great job guys! Thanks for taking the Illini down for us, I hope you all can pull off the next two games! Since you all beat my cowboys, I have some rooms in St. Louis that need some people! All the rooms are great, and most of them have 2 queen beds. Located about 15 miles from the dome, with easy access to it, or a shuttle service that will take you right to it, so you dont have to pay parking fees! If anyone would like more information, contact me, these are great rooms, and have a low locked in rate on them."

that was one of them

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 10:00 PM)
Check out these goons.. I went back to an Arizona message board that GUARANTEED they would beat us...

"Great job guys! Thanks for taking the Illini down for us, I hope you all can pull off the next two games! Since you all beat my cowboys, I have some rooms in St. Louis that need some people! All the rooms are great, and most of them have 2 queen beds. Located about 15 miles from the dome, with easy access to it, or a shuttle service that will take you right to it, so you dont have to pay parking fees! If anyone would like more information, contact me, these are great rooms, and have a low locked in rate on them."

that was one of them

Doug's got some family who are OSU fans..... :P

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)

that was one of them

Haha...........dumbasses.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
Nice play calling to end the game, Lute....

They gawn!

The play actually was supposed to be an option either with Frye having the ball at the top of the key or Salim getting it on a handoff with Frye sliding to the post. Poorly executed and the freshman(McClellan) choked in crunch time. Good play, but horrible execution.

Edited by nitetrain8601

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 10:26 PM)
:fight I was at church for a 3 hour easter vigil and missed the entire game. :headshake  :crying Sounds like it was effin awesome and my bracket keeps getting better and better! :headbang

i got to miss for the game i am going tommorw hahaha :lolhitting