Our first baby picture

southsider2k5

Congratulations. My girlfriends brother's wife gave birth to a baby boy last night. I got to see him less than 24 hours old. I believe he is the youngest human I have ever met. It it so amazing to see how small we start out as, but equally amazing how women walk around with such a large being inside of them. I definitly do not envy them. Anyway, congratulations again, I hope all goes well.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 2, 2005 -> 09:34 AM)
For all who are interesting, here is an update on things.  We have a new ultra-sound pic at home, I just don't have a program to resize it, or I would have posted it.

http://boringtheworld.blogspot.com/

good news mike. :cheers

if you want, send me the pic and i can resize it for you.

• 1 month later...

Good luck!!! This is the year of the baby it seems - Brian's SIL is due in September, his cousin-in law in August, 2 friends had babies earlier this year, 2 others are due at the end of this year and a bunch of posters at another board I frequent are expecting babies.

Good luck and may everything be A-okay!!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 11:48 AM)
For those who are interested... wish us luck.  If the baby feels like cooperating, we should be able to find out the baby's sex tonight, along with how it is developing.

Congrats! And hopefully you can find out the baby's sex and it cooperates -- unlike me when I was in the womb who just kept mooning the ultrasound thingy. :lol:

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
Congrats!  And hopefully you can find out the baby's sex and it cooperates -- unlike me when I was in the womb who just kept mooning the ultrasound thingy. :lol:

Lol, my sister and I were both supposed to boys. Hopefully SS's turns out to be correct or he might have a little boy sleeping in a pink room. :D

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 03:44 PM)
Lol, my sister and I were both supposed to boys. Hopefully SS's turns out to be correct or he might have a little boy sleeping in a pink room.  :D

THE HORROR!!! :o

:lol: congrats and good luck ss... :cheers

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 03:44 PM)
Lol, my sister and I were both supposed to boys. Hopefully SS's turns out to be correct or he might have a little boy sleeping in a pink room.  :D

How do we know you aren't a guy pretending to be a Soxy?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 04:50 PM)

How do we know you aren't a guy pretending to be a Soxy?

I would have thought last year's thread on cooter pops would have cleared that up. :)

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
Congrats!  And hopefully you can find out the baby's sex and it cooperates -- unlike me when I was in the womb who just kept mooning the ultrasound thingy. :lol:

Why did the phrase "That figures!" run through my head when I read that post? :D

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)

Well we ended up having the exact same problem. Imagine that, my kid not cooperating. Heck some doc somewhere is probably ready to label the baby and put it on a drug...

Anyways after much maniputation and coaxing, it looks like we are going to have a girl. It is still on the earliest possible time period to make a judgement, but it didn't look like any equiptment was present, and the start of a labia was. It was very cool, and everything looks to be healthy and developing A-OK.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 07:18 AM)
Well we ended up having the exact same problem.  Imagine that, my kid not cooperating.  Heck some doc somewhere is probably ready to label the baby and put it on a drug...

Anyways after much maniputation and coaxing, it looks like we are going to have a girl.  It is still on the earliest possible time period to make a judgement, but it didn't look like any equiptment was present, and the start of a labia was.  It was very cool, and everything looks to be healthy and developing A-OK.

Or *he* could be hung like his daddy

Before y'all get pissy on me, I know y'all were thinking it :D

And congrats again SS :cheers

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 06:20 AM)

Or *he* could be hung like his daddy

Before y'all get pissy on me, I know y'all were thinking it  :D

And congrats again SS  :cheers

Man, he left himself wide open to that, didn't he?

Finally! Someone around me having a girl. I've got 2 and everyone I know is having boys! :angry:

I guess we'll just have to keep trying. :headbang