Bulls-celtics.

Well payton ripped pargo a new asshole and like i said they were able to post up at will against us but were not dropping their shots. Maybe that is partially the defense maybe that is also because they were partially off?

Am i the only one that wants us to get the sixth seed and nothing else? The sixth seed is our best shot at getting out of the first round of the playoffs.

Frank williams? He is fat and blows and cannot be extremely hot like pargo is at times.

All in all nice win though.

Edited by qwerty

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
I agree, I want to see Washington much more than I want to see Boston.

No doubt about it. We match up with Washington much better, especially with the problems the Wiz are having. As long as the Bulls can get and stay healthy, they will be OK.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 03:07 PM)
It's not from Hinrich to Duhon, it's more Hinrich to Pike

If that's the case it's a gain.

It should be hinrich to gordon actually. But he is a pansy and has no stamina. The reason i said hinrich to duhon is because they both handle the ball more than anyone else on the team and stats prove that duhon is the better ''pure'' point guard.

QUOTE(knightni @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 06:07 PM)
The only problem with playing Washington in the 1st round (as opposed to Boston), if the Bulls win the series, they have to face Miami in the 2nd round instead of Detroit.

Don't be so sure about Detroit moving on to the 2nd round. If the seeds held out as if they were right now, the Pacers would be playing Detroit in the 1st round. The Pacers have held their own all season against Detroit, even with everything that's happened to Indiana. JO will also be back at full strength, once the playoffs start too.

QUOTE(knightni @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
Still.

My point was, Miami would be the 2nd round opponent for the 4-5 matchup as opposed to a less powerful team in the 2nd round for the 3-6 matchup.

Whatever works. I just wasn't going to let you discount my Pacers and get away with it. :P

Pacers play the Bulls tonight, BTW.

QUOTE(knightni @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 11:07 PM)
The only problem with playing Washington in the 1st round (as opposed to Boston), if the Bulls win the series, they have to face Miami in the 2nd round instead of Detroit.

Detroit is waaay more dangerous in a 7 game series than Miami. Regular season records = crap. That's the last team I'd wanna see, other than the Spurs.