A Trade?

SoxDaFox005

Just wanted to say that there is a trade in the works right now! The Sox and a few other teams are talking on a possible trade! Although this may not happen.. but its looking like it will, especially if Borchard doesn't make this team.. But my sources say that the A's, Brewer's, and a few mystery teams, are interested in Borchard, Harris, or Crede! but the sox ARE looking to trade Contrerus. They are trying to get rid of his high salary. if this trade happnes most likely it will happen before opening day. But expect Crede to be in the rumors especially in june or July if nothing happens soon.

Just wanted to say that there is a trade in the works right now! The Sox and a few other teams are talking on a possible trade! Although this may not happen.. but its looking like it will, especially if Borchard doesn't make this team.. But my sources say that the A's, Brewer's, and a few mystery teams, are interested in Borchard, Harris, or Crede! but the sox ARE looking to trade Contrerus. They are trying to get rid of his high salary. if this trade happnes most likely it will happen before opening day. But expect Crede to be in the rumors especially in june or July if nothing happens soon.

Tell us more.

Without naming names, if you're uncomfortable doing so, do you know scouts, media people, baseball personnel ... ?

Not doubting you, just want to know how close the connect is. Thanks.

Crede = No way he'll get traded now.

Borch and Harris I could possibly believe. A guy like Wilson Betemint? from the Braves might not make the 25 man roster, and could be waived IIRC, and I know the Nats were very interested in him.

No.. He works behind the scenes, he did take a few pictures for a few column though

Sounds like he's a research guy. Does he have frequent contact with decision makers in baseball organizations, or is he getting this info from media contacts in other cities? Thanks again.

I've got $100 bucks that says this guy is ChiSoxTony from another Sox board. He goes around posting rumors that never actually happen. He said that Matt Clement to the Sox was a done deal right before he signed with Boston. :rolly

QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:53 PM)
No.. He works behind the scenes, he did take a few pictures for a few column though

Just a piece of advice. I have zero tolerance for trolls who post BS, so if you want to continue posting here, you had better not be full of it.

That is all.

First of all. My name is not Tony. It's Steve! and second of all I am a huge Sox fan. and i hate it when people lie about them!

There are a lot of people who like to spread rumors without any basis, and this group has no tolerance for that ... and rightly so.

Stepping out on a limb here, you write as if you're awfully young, perhaps too young to have these connections. None of my business, and again I am trying to be nice here, but we are a skeptical group when it comes to these sorts of things.

What does Tom do for the Trib? "Taking a few pictures" doesn't really describe it if you know what I'm sayin'.

And Im not saying that the trade will happen.. Im just saying that they're exploring options. but it is looking decent for Borchard and Harris to be traded and Crede and Jose Might Be added!!

Thanks for the inside info! :lol:

This ridiculous thread should be tossed in the garbage where it belongs.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:07 PM)
And Im not saying that the trade will happen.. Im just saying that they're exploring options. but it is looking decent for Borchard and Harris to be traded and Crede and Jose Might Be added!!

Nevermind. This is crap. Good-bye.