A Trade?

SoxDaFox005

QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:09 PM)
Hey you don't have to believe me but then if it happens.. I'd like to say I told u so!!!

I am not trying to be mean, but you have simply come out and bunched together things that are being said. Levine said weeks ago that the Brew Crew was interested in Wee Willie... and it is now being talked about Oakland looking to add to their pathetic offense. By just adding Crede and Contreras to the talk, you are stating that the Sox are trying to trade their four most disappointing players right now.

Like I said, I am not trying to be mean, but I don't think your "thoughts" have much credibility.

Well I thought I asked some legit questions. I don't know all of these other posters and their habits ... he sounded like a kid to me and therefore I wondered how he could have connections.

I guess I prefer to let people hang themselves if they're BS'ing.

QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:16 PM)
Well I thought I asked some legit questions.  I don't know all of these other posters and their habits ... he sounded like a kid to me and therefore I wondered how he could have connections.

I guess I prefer to let people hang themselves if they're BS'ing.

He had hung himself plenty already. Trolls have their little pattern, and he was copying right out of the troll handbook.

Thanks for trying Jim, but I don't have the patience for people who purposefully try to cause trouble.

He had hung himself plenty already.  Trolls have their little pattern, and he was copying right out of the troll handbook.

Thanks for trying Jim, but I don't have the patience for people who purposefully try to cause trouble.

I will go with your judgement here Mike.

wow you guys are really bad.... Who knows if he has the info or not the rest of you can really learn a lesson from Jim and not be total assholes to someone, who could be bsing but at the same time could be passing inside information :bang

Seriously you all acted like a true bunch of asses on this thread.

QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:42 PM)
Just wanted to say that there is a trade in the works right now!  The Sox and a few other teams are talking on a possible trade!  Although this may not happen.. but its looking like it will, especially if Borchard doesn't make this team.. But my sources say that the A's, Brewer's, and a few mystery teams, are interested in Borchard, Harris, or Crede!  but the sox ARE looking to trade Contrerus. They are trying to get rid of his high salary. if this trade happnes most likely it will happen before opening day. But expect Crede to be in the rumors especially in june or July if nothing happens soon.

QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:49 PM)
My buddy Tom works with the Tribune, and he knows a few officials in some organizations

QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:53 PM)
No.. He works behind the scenes, he did take a few pictures for a few column though

QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:02 PM)
... I know for a fact that he has a good relationship with the Brewers G.M. they played Golf a few times. He has a good friend named Larry that works with the red sox. I know he gets some of his information from him to!

QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:04 PM)
First of all. My name is not Tony. It's Steve!  and second of all I am a huge Sox fan. and i hate it when people lie about them!

QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:07 PM)
And Im not saying that the trade will happen.. Im just saying that they're exploring options. but it is looking decent for Borchard and Harris to be traded and Crede and Jose Might Be added!!

QUOTE(SoxDaFox005 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:09 PM)
Hey you don't have to believe me but then if it happens.. I'd like to say I told u so!!!

He used eleven exclamation points. Come on, who uses that many exclamation points.

lol so because a person uses ! they lose all credibility.... :bang just because he might be a younger fan than Me or You doesnt mean he has to be lying? And im guessing "Tom" would really be his fathers friend, and than a course father passes on to son and son passes on to white sox fans :drink

or he could be lying.... point is dont be an ass unless your sure its bulls***. and as of now can you really be 100% it is. Maybe 90% maybe 95% but can you be 100% sure he is bsing you?

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
wow you guys are really bad....  Who knows if he has the info or not the rest of you can really learn a lesson from Jim and not be total assholes to someone, who could be bsing but at the same time could be passing inside information  :bang

Seriously you all acted like a true bunch of asses on this thread.

just read this entire thread. and I agree with you. everyone here never gave this guy the benefit of the doubt. oh well. I see you can get banned for anything around here.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)
just read this entire thread. and I agree with you. everyone here never gave this guy the benefit of the doubt. oh well. I see you can get banned for anything around here.

All of the admin have access to everyone's IP, we don't just ban people for nothing.

QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 05:06 AM)
does chisoxfan14 ring a bell?

she uses !!! alot...

even i read this thread and said that is total bs...

You spell "a lot" incorrectly a lot. Does that make you total bs or a troll? I am going with SS2K4 on this one and saying this person was a troll, but definately not because the person used an inordinate amount of exclamation points.