Sox vs Texas March26 gamethread

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 12:15 PM)
I'm excited for this one, first time I'll be able to see Bmac actually pitch.  Every other time he'd be taken out right when I'd get home from school :(

I hear that. Watch college bball will distract me and I will forget to watch. :bang

Game notes:

Brandon McCarthy, the story of Spring Training for the White Sox, makes his fifth Cactus League start against Texas at Tucson Electric Park on Saturday. In previous starts against Texas, Arizona and twice against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, McCarthy allowed one earned run and nine hits over 15 1/3 innings.

Ryan Drese pitches for the Rangers. :gosox1:

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 04:20 PM)
what the f***... so Opening day wont be on WGN???

This is bulls***

why dont you get comcast sports net chicage? i live in southern cali and have direct tv... they give me tons of sports channels with all the comcasts included for only 15 a month...

im thinkin about goin to arizona tonight for sunday and mondays games.... id have to leave on monday night so i dont know if the total of 12 hours of driving in a 48 hour period is worth it

what do u guys who have been to spring training think about this?

QUOTE(hi8is @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
what do u guys who have been to spring training think about this?

I enjoyed it a lot more than I usually do at U.S. Cellular. But that was also before several of our minor league players were cut from the Spring roster.

Carmen DeFalco is with Hawk today. He did a good job on the pre-game run down, if he smiled any bigger for the camera his ears would touch behind his head.

Edited by TLAK

Farmer and Rooney really want to see B-Mac in our rotation. They don't want it to happen by injury but they keep talking about a trade to move B-Mac into the rotation.

Edited by Jabroni