Sox vs Texas March26 gamethread

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
BMac is quite obviously crap and was only suceeding because guys hand't seen him before.

Now that they have seen him he's f***ed.

I think the Angels saw him twice and no harm was done.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
BMac is quite obviously crap and was only suceeding because guys hand't seen him before.

Now that they have seen him he's f***ed.

you've gotta be kidding right?

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 08:41 PM)
WHat did he say?

Something like, 'he's got to have a bad game one of these days, right?' Farmer responded that he looked good in the first, getting 2 ks and the lineout. I think it was at the start of this half inning.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 02:43 PM)
I am still impressed with the amount of break he is getting on his pitches, looked pretty good. He just left a fat one up there for Hank.

That has been Hawks line du jur. Over and over and over :banghead

Harrelson and DiFalco correctly pointing out that McCarthy is not hitting the corners with his fastball, and leaving more out over the plate.

Texas hitters not missing those fastballs.

Cooper on now, says Buehrle is doing well, his side session went well. He's due to pitch 5-6 innings on the 29th and all is well.

coop agrees saying he's just not locating today, that he put two fastballs in a row to blalock and that since blalocks a fastball hitter thats not a great plan...

tho that could be a aj mistake too...

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 02:46 PM)
I had only seen Bmac once before this game, and the last game I didnt see much of that. I was impressed with the curve he showed today.

He does seem to throw a heavy ball. I am surprised they haven't seen more ground balls so far.

QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
Cooper says BMac will go to Charlotte if everybody's healthy.  They do not want him in the bullpen.

Well I'm actually glad that he had an outing like he did today. Otherwise most of this board would be so disapointed that he didn't go right into our starting rotation.