Sox vs Texas March26 gamethread

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 04:15 PM)
Maybe he's watching the tournament too?

3 up, 3 down.  Ozuna and Harris fly out, Widger ks.  Drese is out.

I was just thinking the samething. I think everyone deserted this game for the Big Dance... not that that game is any closer.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 07:32 PM)
im thinkin about goin to arizona tonight for sunday and mondays games.... id have to leave on monday night so i dont know if the total of 12 hours of driving in a 48 hour period is worth it

what do u guys who have been to spring training think about this?

its worth it! i pulled that same thing in the beginning of the month! i left friday night and drove down there just for the weekend and got home late sunday....went to sat. & sundays game and left right after the game....where @ in socal do u live....i live near fullerton college ....but yeah u should do it! its totally worth it...just make sure u got plenty of energy drinks or coffee to make the trip ..its really long! :gosox3:

Willie makes a nice play to end the top of the 9th, Walker pitching.

Rooney and Farmer laughing at managing the scorecard w/ all of Showalter's swapping of fielders.

Ozuna...made an out (missed the play).

Willie HITS A BOMB!

J/k, grounds out to ss.

Widger's gonna save it!

Or he also grounds out, to the 2b.

That's the game, 7-2 Rangers. The Sox gotta pick themselves up, that's 2 bad games in a row. McCarthy, it's not a big deal. At least the pen was good.

The defense again looked pretty bad for the 2nd day in a row. I know they said the wind was a b**** but it didn't seem to phase the Rangers too badly... anyway this will probably give the Sox that out they have been looking for to send BMac to AAA.