Sox and Roll

witesoxfan

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 10:01 PM)
The delay is a killer right now, it's atleast a minute to 2 minutes. So aim isn't the best option. During the season it should improve.

Hopefully my AIM will not being doing the unexplainable things it's doing right now (and pissing me right the f*** off) when the season starts.

We're old guys...............

30!

And Cali, I didnt get one of your emails, were you sending it to [email protected] ?

And Heather hates us now. Cant handle the rough guys. She likes Canadians. :puke

:finger :snr :whip

Oh well, she'll gety over it. she loved us from the start and cant help but to love us till the end. She knows i've always been a dirty bastard.

QUOTE(Maury @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 03:57 AM)
We're old guys...............

30!

And Cali, I didnt get one of your emails, were you sending it to [email protected]  ?

And Heather hates us now. Cant handle the rough guys. She likes Canadians.    :puke

:finger :snr  :whip

Oh well, she'll gety over it. she loved us from the start and cant help but to love us till the end. She knows i've always been a dirty bastard.

who loves the hell out of metallica.. :bang

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 12:31 PM)
and the problem with that is? komisch7.gif

if you like St. Anger, that would be a huge problem.

I got some stuff for them to add to the playlist, some real good s***. :headbang

QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 09:01 PM)
when's the next one, Maury, you fat bastard?

I was up in the Land Of Cheese And Beer this weekend, so I had no chance to spend Holy Saturday with the SnR crew.... :lol:

Also are you gonna set up a website like the one before? Just something to say when you plan to go on-air again and links