Bulls v. Pacers

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you are wrong. To say Artest being a nut case is the reason we lost this game is f***ing ignorant.

You're blaming that entire thing that happened in Detroit on Artest? That's definitely a little off. As I said in another thread earlier, Artest is obviously not the reason for any of this to happen.

There were bomb threats last night against the Pacers in Detroit. Suspending Jax, Artest, and JO obviously did nothing to fix the problem. Detroit's obviously still got a problem. It's wrong on Stern's part for Detroit to get off scotch free.

I'd like to see you justify what the Pistons and the fans in Detroit have done.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
Hey, if Ron Artest wasn't such a headcase he would have played tonight.  Pacers fans have no one else to be mad at but Artest.  The game appeared alot closer than it was because Stephen Jackson was throwing up hail mary 3-pointers with hands in his face at the end of the game.  The Bulls had the lead for the entire game.

maybe if you were here posting these boards before greasy, qwerty may take your side ;)

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 04:26 AM)
Yes, you are wrong.  To say Artest being a nut case is the reason we lost this game is f***ing ignorant. 

You're blaming that entire thing that happened in Detroit on Artest?  That's definitely a little off.  As I said in another thread earlier, Artest is obviously not the reason for any of this to happen. 

There were bomb threats last night against the Pacers in Detroit.  Suspending Jax, Artest, and JO obviously did nothing to fix the problem.  Detroit's obviously still got a problem.  It's wrong on Stern's part for Detroit to get off scotch free.

Live by the line, and I die by the line -- De-Troit Sucks! :cheers :headbang

Yes, you are wrong.  To say Artest being a nut case is the reason we lost this game is f***ing ignorant. 

You're blaming that entire thing that happened in Detroit on Artest?  That's definitely a little off.  As I said in another thread earlier, Artest is obviously not the reason for any of this to happen. 

There were bomb threats last night against the Pacers in Detroit.  Suspending Jax, Artest, and JO obviously did nothing to fix the problem.  Detroit's obviously still got a problem.  It's wrong on Stern's part for Detroit to get off scotch free.

Pistons fans are trash. I'll admit it. But Artest is mentally imbalanced.

At least we wouldn't have to look at him. :D

:chair :lolhitting

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 04:26 AM)
Would you be mad at Curry if he choked away our season by attacking a fan and getting suspended for the entire season?  I know I would be.

What Artest did wasn't right, but the fans who were throwing s*** at him (almost -- not quite, I can never see myself hitting someone unless I was really, really provoked) got what they deserved. Again -- not trying to sound like an absolute jagoff, but these guys were throwing cups and beer intentionally at him.

But I won't try to defend what Artest did, because it was absolutely wrong. But Detroit's got some messed up fans -- the whole brawl incident, and now bomb threats?

What Artest did wasn't right, but the fans who were throwing s*** at him (almost -- not quite, I can never see myself hitting someone unless I was really, really provoked) got what they deserved.  Again -- not trying to sound like an absolute jagoff, but these guys were throwing cups and beer intentionally at him.

But I won't try to defend what Artest did, because it was absolutely wrong.  But Detroit's got some messed up fans -- the whole brawl incident, and now bomb threats?

Agreed, Detroit is a sh*t-hole. It's been like that for a long time. Artest should have just walked back to the locker room.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 04:27 AM)
You can change your avatr now..........

DWilliams2.jpg

:D Anyways, Go Bulls!

:lolhitting

I think I put it up there more to annoy Illini fans than anything. Although I am a big Stoudamire fan. What a hell of a game tonight. I just wonder what the hell Adams was doing at the end.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 11:32 PM)
Agreed, Detroit is a sh*t-hole.  It's been like that for a long time.  Artest should have just walked back to the locker room.

I have a hard time believing that if you were walking down the street, and someone threw a beer on you, that you would walk away.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)
How is all hell breaking loose?  You are being overdramatic.

Did i said it was? I said it very well could. When this originally happened there was justa s*** laod of disagreement.

Edit: Because not everyone agreed with the previous post and blah blah lah...

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 12:42 AM)
I love you too.

I don't even know what the f*** is going on, I'm on cloud 9 and no one is brining me down.

ILLINI WOOO WOOOOOOOOOO

New sig........."Illinois is Arizona's Daddy!"