Sox vs Seattle 3/27

BHAMBARONS

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 06:13 PM)
Good call to stay out of Double Play

I probably didn't call that clearly enough. The steal and the ground out came on 2 separate pitches. Couple of changes for the Sox defensively in the bottom of the 6th. Burke catching. Valdez in. I think at second. I think more changes as well. Rickie Guttierez takes a lead-off walk from Politte. Ibanez up.

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 04:18 PM)
I probably didn't call that clearly enough.  The steal and the ground out came on 2 separate pitches.  Couple of changes for the Sox defensively in the bottom of the 6th.  Burke catching.  Valdez in.  I think at second.  I think more changes as well.    Rickie Guttierez  takes a lead-off walk from Politte.  Ibanez up.

I am sorry I just misunderstood that's my fault

Santiago flares one down the right field line, that galnces off the glove of a diving Dye. 2 runs score, Santiago ends up at third. I believe that makes it 12-8. Ozzie out to the mound. Politte hopefully considereing a career change.

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)
Santiago flares one down the right field line, that galnces off the glove of a diving Dye.  2 runs score,  Santiago ends up at third.  I believe that makes it 12-8.  Ozzie out to the mound.  Politte hopefully considereing a career change.

So he gave 4 runs in his brief outing

Politte nor Contreras have shown the consistent ability to get ahead of hitters. Seems like they're always working behind in the count. That drives managers crazy ... not to mention fans.

Holy Mackeral. Tetsu Yofu pitching to Ichiro. At least these pitches won't be straight! Ground ball hits the first base bag. Konerko can't find the handle with his bare hand. Idhiro safe. Runner scores from third. 13-8. Greg Dobbs hitting in Randy Winn's place.

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
Holy Mackeral.  Tetsu Yofu pitching to Ichiro.  At least these pitches won't be straight!  Ground ball hits the first base bag.  Konerko can't find the handle with his bare hand.  Idhiro safe.  Runner scores from third.  13-8.  Greg Dobbs hitting in Randy Winn's place.

I was wondering about Tetsu. And no he doesn't throw many straight pitches

Edited by BHAMBARONS

QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 06:48 PM)
Hopefully we can stop them from putting another crooked number on the board

I have 13 runs on 11 hits for the M's

Sorry about this. Gutierrez double and Ibanez single. 2 more runs. Moon up.