Atta boy Mike!

Mathew

Damn Canadians...

LOL....just kidding around....I actually wanted Weir to win....not before hand.....I would have rather seen someone else other than Tiger, Mantits(aka Phil Mickelson), Els....you get the idea. I just wanted to see an underdog win....so, I guess maybe seeing Weir win was what I wanted to see. I don't know.

All I know is is that Mattiace is a f***ing choker. Haha...for as good a round as he had, he sure did choke big time on the playoff hole. At the very best, he would have gotten double bogey....what a pile of s***.

I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of :canada for a little while anyways.

I don't know if my boy Phil will ever get to win a major...he has always been my favirote golfer...if he could just trim away the mantits and get in shape maybe he would finally win a major...until then he is nothing more than mantits with a hot wife

I would have rather seen someone else other than Tiger

Thank you.

:fyou Tiger Woods

You know what pisses me off about Tiger?

The fact that he is like what Barry Bonds is to baseball, only worse. It seems that every AB Bonds had last year....Baseball Tonight had to show it. And Tiger is worse than that.

He'll be down by 14 strokes going into the final round....and they'll ask him if he still has a chance. What the f*** is wrong with these people?

When I'm not cheering for Weir I'm cheering for Amy Mickelson, Oh my Goodness! But, I can see Amy in my S.I. any time, a Canadian win the Masters that's a one time go. A lefty and a faily short hitter too, I don't like Woods much but it's nice to see the nay sayers shut up for a bit. :canada :canada I just love that smiley! :D