Memphis@ bulls.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 10:13 PM)
Ummm, no it wouldn't.

Yes it would. You don't lose much from duhon to hinrich except for scoring ( why not give those shots to curry rather than hinrich shooting a horrible percentage. I would rather us trade hinrich and (davis? something along those lines? for a much bigger two guard. No one can deny we get abused by the big guards. Pargo and duhon got raped by the celtics even though we did come out with the win. Losing hinrich has not hurt out assists much, field goal percentage and points per game. We have actually gained in field goal percentage and points per game. I just don't think hinrich has to be a keeper even though i would not mind him sticking around i would take a look around to see what you can get for him.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 10:47 PM)
Espn's Chad ford said that Kobe might be traded....  then again its chad ford.

Cough......Cancer!!!Cancer!!!....Cough

Who's going to be able to trade for Kobe anyway. Atlanta maybe? Josh Childress + 1st pick maybe?

EDIT: And this statement says it all really;

First-year Lakers guard Chucky Atkins was asked before Sunday night's game against the Philadelphia 76ers what offseason moves he'd make to improve the team.

"I ain't no GM. Ask Kobe. He's the GM. It's his team," Atkins said.

Edited by DBAH0

I have no idea what type of packege what get us Kobe, Curry, Davis and Gordon would prolly be i assume... but if u allow Kirk to be a PG and had Kobe at the 2 with Deng Chandler and a C/PF of some sorts... i think thats a pretty solid line-up.

That being said I've exposed myself for the moron I am, and I still really doubt Kobe is going to be a Bull (eventhough he thought about it over summer)... and i hope he wont.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 07:08 AM)
Cough......Cancer!!!Cancer!!!....Cough

Who's going to be able to trade for Kobe anyway. Atlanta maybe? Josh Childress + 1st pick maybe?

EDIT: And this statement says it all really;

the salaries have to be within a percent of eachother for trade to happen... so i doubt Childress and a first rounder will equal that.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 12:36 AM)
the salaries have to be within a percent of eachother for trade to happen... so i doubt Childress and a first rounder will equal that.

Isn't that for teams who are over the cap though or maybe I'm wrong. I know Atlanta is definitely going to be under the cap, but the Lakers won't be, and if it's a percent IIRC it'll be 20%. Which is why it's going to be even harder for the Lakers to dump him. They could of had the chance this off-season and just let him go to the Clippers.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 12:35 AM)
I have no idea what type of packege what get us Kobe, Curry, Davis and Gordon would prolly be i assume...  but if u allow Kirk to be a PG and had Kobe at the 2 with Deng Chandler and a C/PF of some sorts... i think thats a pretty solid line-up.

That being said I've exposed myself for the moron I am, and I still really doubt Kobe is going to be a Bull (eventhough he thought about it over summer)... and i hope he wont.

Right now you gotta keep Gordon. Kobe's just going to be a huge ballhawk on offense, and other players will start complaining about not getting the ball. Look at Lamar Odom, he should be an all-star, yet he's only putting up average numbers compared to what he showed he could do in his last season in Miami. Also unless you could get Sam Dalembert for the MLE, it's going to be hard to find a starting center if u trade for Kobe with his max deal.