• Da Bears
    • Blackhawks
    • or the Lovable Losers the cubs

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn man seriously you need to lay off the message boards. Qwerty posts if you add them up between the sites 60 times a day..... their arent other boards that you post another 30 times in are there?

And i used to think you spent too much time on just this message board. :chair

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
damn man seriously you need to lay off the message boards. Qwerty posts if you add them up between the sites 60 times a day..... their arent other boards that you post another 30 times in are there?

And i used to think you spent too much time on just this message board.  :chair

There are message boards that people post over 500 times per day and have over 600,000 posts.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 10:41 PM)
Seriously qwerty, that's like over 30,000+ plus you probably post on other forums.

Get a damn life.

i remember him joining not long after i did, now he's got a billion posts more than me... wow... i'll have to agree with WHarris on this one! lol!

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 10:41 PM)
dont stick up for the cubs stick up for the white sox have some f***in PRIDE :gosox4:

dude i love my sox, aint no way thats gonna change. But learn to be more accepting and tolerant. Plus the cubs really arent that bad, just some of the fans. Although you're not exactly the model sox fan either are you?

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 10:41 PM)
There are message boards that people post over 500 times per day and have over 600,000 posts.

Those are dudes who A. Have no life and B. Have a job ( or lack of a job ) where they have time to post all day instead of doing anything meaningful.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 04:41 AM)

and is that apposed to be a good thing? :chair.... I joined a little b4 you i post like maybe 4 times a day and all my friends think im here 2 much lol :gosox3: and when im here i post its not like i just read for hours.

qwerty i feel bad for u man i feel bad for all cub fans tell u what they will not see first place in there division for a long time there the lovable loser simple as that people like them becuase they like the stadium or some s*** like that Ill tell u what its a big s*** holl if you ask me

oh my f***ing god that last post makes my brian hurt and i need some puncuation to understand what you are saying please use the keys to the right of your m so i can actually read what you are saying its impossible to understand your posts when they are written like this

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 10:45 PM)
qwerty i feel bad for u man i feel bad for all cub fans tell u what they will not see first place in there division for a long time there the lovable loser simple as that people like them becuase  they like the stadium or some s*** like that Ill tell u what its a big s*** holl if you ask me

punctuation is the first word that comes to mind

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 10:41 PM)

you do post a lot. maybe you should seek help. that is a nice avatar though, shes hot. so post more. forget the help.

actually in my opinion the cubs have a damn good team if their rotation could stay healthy... and while that isnt a sure thing its not like it is impossible. Their OF seems weak as hell to me but i think if Hairston Jr. can stay healthy he will be a nice leadoff hitter for them and put Hollandsworth as their 4th outfielder.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 10:43 PM)
dude i love my sox, aint no way thats gonna change.  But learn to be more accepting and tolerant.  Plus the cubs really arent that bad, just some of the fans.  Although you're not exactly the model sox fan either are you?

wow your calling me not the model fan but u still stick up for the cubs if i am not the model fan that must make u a cub fan too cause i at least stick up for the team

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 10:45 PM)
qwerty i feel bad for u man i feel bad for all cub fans tell u what they will not see first place in there division for a long time there the lovable loser simple as that people like them becuase  they like the stadium or some s*** like that Ill tell u what its a big s*** holl if you ask me

here. , , , , , , .......... ????????? ;;;;;; use these for your next post.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 10:47 PM)
actually in my opinion the cubs have a damn good team if their rotation could stay healthy... and while that isnt a sure thing its not like it is impossible.  Their OF seems weak as hell to me but i think if Hairston Jr. can stay healthy he will be a nice leadoff hitter for them and put Hollandsworth as their 4th outfielder.

i'll agree with you. i hope Prior gets better simply because he's got too much talent and potential to have a career dampening injury like this. The cubs would be great if their pitching were healthy, unfortunately i dont see them contending this year because of that.