first place bulls?

Will the Bulls catch the Pisstons and win the division to take the 2-seed?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bulls catch the Pisstons and win the division to take the 2-seed?

• Yes
    • No

Considering that Boston isn't very strong, our division will produce the #2 seeded team. Detroit sure has been scuffling late, and we are on an NBA-best current 6-game winning streak. Hinrich's missed the last 4 games, and Deng's been burdoned by some injuries lately. Do you think the Bulls can rise above the Pisstons' woes, as well as the injuries to their two key guys and win the division considering they are sitting in 2nd place at this moment 4.5 games behind them. and that another head-to-head matchup between the two happens in just a couple weeks here in Chicago?

Let's all remember that anything can happen, so this is not unable to happen.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way in hell. Detroit is one of the of the top two to three teams in the nba they will not let something like that happen to them in my opinion. I mean it is possible but very unlikely. If hinrich doesn't play we may have a chance though.

4-0 without hinrich.

By the way i think i edit every damn post.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)
No way in hell. Detroit is one of the of the top two to three teams in the nba they will not let something like that happen to them in my opinion. I mean it is possible but very unlikely. If hinrich doesn't play we may have a chance though.

4-0 without hinrich.

By the way i think i edit every damn post.

Is the Hinrich knock a joke?

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 11:45 PM)
Maybe, i don't really know. I do know he is overated though.

*Waiting for someone to tell me why he is not overated*.

He's an overrated shooting guard, yes. I believe he is a natural point and I wish they'd put him back there.

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 11:52 PM)
He's an overrated shooting guard, yes. I believe he is a natural point and I wish they'd put him back there.

Duhon is the better point guard. He is exactly what you want from a point guard. Pass first, unselfish, always finds the open man, drives well, and defends. Hinrich has the advantage on him defensively because of his ability to guard much taller guards.

Either way Detroit is going to be ready come playoff time, and I think almost everyone knows it's going to be a Pistons vs Heat Conference Final. But I wish Skiles would be getting more :wub: for coach of the year, instead of Mike Fratello and George Karl.

Duhon is the better point guard. He is exactly what you want from a point guard. Pass first, unselfish, always finds the open man, drives well, and defends. Hinrich has the advantage on him defensively because of his ability to guard much taller guards.

So unselfish that he won't even take a wide open shot because he's scared to. That's the only thing I dislike about Duhon.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 11:58 PM)
So unselfish that he won't even take a wide open shot because he's scared to.  That's the only thing I dislike about Duhon.

He takes the wide open threes which he has been hitting pretty well. The two previous months he was making them well, this month thought he has slipped.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 11:58 PM)
Either way Detroit is going to be ready come playoff time, and I think almost everyone knows it's going to be a Pistons vs Heat Conference Final. But I wish Skiles would be getting more  :wub: for coach of the year, instead of Mike Fratello and George Karl.

Mcmillan and d'antoni are gonna be up for coach of the year before fratello and karl.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:13 AM)
So you are saying he is shooting pretty well with two decent months and 3 really bad ones but Kirk has a "bad shot" when he has shot a higher percentage?

Whatever we get from duhon is a bonus. We cannot afford for hinrich to shoot under 40% from the field considering he is now our shooting guard. He is tied with jason kidd as with the worst field goal percentage by either a point guard or shooting guard which is .386.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 06:16 AM)
Whatever we get from duhon is a bonus. We cannot afford for hinrich to shoot under 40% from the field considering he is now our shooting guard. He is tied with jason kidd as with the worst field goal percentage by either a point guard or shooting guard which is .386.

Duhon shooting 33% is a bonus?

You sure are ragging pretty bad on Kirk considering they have jerked him around this year and made him play out of position quite a bit. The guy is pretty good at the point. What has Duhon done that is so great that deems him worthy of playing the point for us full time? Just wondering.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:58 AM)
Duhon shooting 33% is a bonus?

You sure are ragging pretty bad on Kirk considering they have jerked him around this year and made him play out of position quite a bit.  The guy is pretty good at the point.  What has Duhon done that is so great that deems him worthy of playing the point for us full time?  Just wondering.

We knew from the get go duhon was a bad shooter ( 41%-42%?) Hinrich made his shots at a 49% field goal clip while shooting his threes at a 43% clip. I sure as hell did not expect that to translate into under 40% overall from the field. Hinrich is also making 1.9 million more to do what shoot 6-7% better?

I like hinrich but i do think he is overated and not just by bulls fans. Like i said his shooting percentage is just digsusting for a player that has logged as many minutes as he has. It's not just because of his bad shot selection ( like someone always mentions but is not true) he just gonna hit anything. Hinrich gets that percentage up into the 42%, 43%, 44% like he is capable of he will be a monster.

Once that field goal percentage gets up there his overall game will get just that much better. A couple years from now you could possibly see him putting up 18 points, 8 assists, 5 boards a game.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 07:22 AM)
We knew from the get go duhon was a bad shooter ( 41%-42%?) Hinrich made his shots at a 49% field goal clip while shooting his threes at a 43% clip. I sure as hell did not expect that to translate into under 40% overall from the field. Hinrich is also making 1.9 million more to do what shoot 6-7% better?

I like hinrich but i do think he is overated and not just by bulls fans. Like i said his shooting percentage is just digsusting for a player that has logged as many minutes as he has. It's not just because of his bad shot selection ( like someone always mentions but is not true) he just gonna hit anything. Hinrich gets that percentage up into the 42%, 43%, 44% like he is capable of he will be a monster.

Once that field goal percentage gets up there his overall game will get just that much better. A couple years from now you could possibly see him putting up 18 points, 8 assists, 5 boards a game.

I agree with that. I think if we had a big 2 Guard to compliment Kirk it would take a lot of pressure off him to take as many shots. I am not saying he has to attempt those shots but maybe in his head he feels he has to. He appears very much to be Skiles' boy. I feel that Kirk is putting a lot of pressure on himself to impress the coach.

I feel that once he is settled into one position he will be more relaxed and will be shooting at a much better clip.