Anyone know when Sportscenter is doing the ALC?

maggsmaggs

pick cubs for first place because of their "stellar" pitching rotation. (maybe this year they will pitch a few games) They will pick Cleveland to finish ahead of us because of their "young talent" and their awesome rotation and their dependable closer. I think we should trade contreras to the cubs, then they could have the best "potential" rotation in baseball that never succeeds.

pick cubs for first place because of their "stellar" pitching rotation.  (maybe this year they will pitch a few games)  They will pick Cleveland to finish ahead of us because of their "young talent" and their awesome rotation and their dependable closer.  I think we should trade contreras to the cubs, then they could have the best "potential" rotation in baseball that never succeeds.

Can we get Pie and Guzman for him?

Edited by AnthraxFan93

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)
I think you're right about the Sox hate fest, but I bet they pick the Cubs to finish 2nd, maybe even 3rd.

I'll take that bet, Im sure their pitching staff and their "focus on defense and OBP" will push them right up to the top again.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:57 PM)
I'll take that bet, Im sure their pitching staff and their "focus on defense and OBP" will push them right up to the top again.

They will have the Cubs in above the Cardinals and they will disregard the fact that St. Louis has the better offense, the better bullpen, the better defense, and possible starting pitching....(if wood and prior are healthy for THE ENTIRE year, than the cubs are better).

Tell you guys right now I know exactley why espn or anyone else knows where to rate the chicago whitesox. With changes we made they have no clue what they are going to do or gel as a team. Then when full season goes down they will go more in deph next yr unless we make more changes

My thing is how can they say the Flubbs rotation is so great when they lost Clement and didn't replace him ( or did I miss something ). seems to me that all they have now is a banged up Prior and Wood ( which they will be lucky to get a full season out of between the 2 of em ) and Zambrano.

QUOTE(chisox2334 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 02:20 PM)
Tell you guys right now I know exactley why espn or anyone else knows where to rate the chicago whitesox. With changes we made they have no clue what they are going to do or gel as a team.  Then when full season goes down they will go more in deph next yr unless we make more changes

Very true, and that's what we saw.

QUOTE(shakes @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 09:54 AM)
Did anybody see this last night?

Yea I did, it just reinforced my hatred of Peter Gammons. He rightly said that he had no grasp of how the Sox are going to do this year. At least he admitted his ignorance this time. Kruk said that he could see the Sox overtaking Minnesota but still has Minny as the favorite to win the division and Harold Reynolds said that all five starters would have to live up to their potential to truly compete. And everyone on the show has a hardon for Detroit for some reason.