Canseco to be on Surreal Life

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 01:38 PM)
Just image if he was on the same season with Mini-Me......or Chyna!  :huh:

after seeing a couple episodes with those two it literally scared me. drunk, butt naked vern pissing in the corner was priceless though... :lol:

I actually read his book this weekend...

The worst section is in one chapter he rails on white players like Mark McGwire getting special treatment... He then sites an incedent in which McGwire "runs an old lady off the road" but it's covered up by the front office and local autorities...

No more than 25 pages later, He is talking about how great it is to be famous, mentioning a time when he passed a cop doing over 200MPH. He started to slow down, but decided the cop couldn't catch him so he drove off. They set up a roadblock and he was finally stopped, only to be let off the hook after he let the cops take some spins in his lamborghini.

What's hilarious is that he doesn't see the simillarity between these two situations. Mark got favorable treatment because he was white, but Jose got favorable treatment because he was such a nice, likeable character. GMAFB.

Am I the only one who is more excited to see Bronson Pinchot on this show than any of these other has-beens?

It's Balki people...BALKI! As in "Perfect Strangers" character Balki Bartokomous. Granted, Canseco is cool but we've heard from him since he left the public eye...but Balki? I thought this guy fell off the face of the earth.

Either way, this is a damn good lineup and makes me want to watch the surreal life for once.

QUOTE(Fotop @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 03:10 PM)
Am I the only one who is more excited to see Bronson Pinchot on this show than any of these other has-beens?

It's Balki people...BALKI! As in "Perfect Strangers" character Balki Bartokomous. Granted, Canseco is cool but we've heard from him since he left the public eye...but Balki? I thought this guy fell off the face of the earth.

Either way, this is a damn good lineup and makes me want to watch the surreal life for once.

He was also on step by step as twoards the end of that show.... not to mention Quentin Tarantino's True Romance, and the Beverly Hills Cops movies. he also sang the seventh inning stretch for the flubbies a couple years ago.

wow... thats utterly pitiful that i know that..... please dont lose respect for me based on this post.... not that you had any for me before hand.