Brittany Murphy

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
I have seen much worse on that show, she doesn't even crack the top 10.

I've seen worse at the grocery store. She doesn't crack the top 50 I've encountered just this week.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 01:49 PM)
My wife and I were watching The Incredibles bonus disc last night and we clicked on the section with the lady who did the voice to Violet, the daughter. She is not the "prettiest" girl in the world, but she seemed so damn cool that I found her that much more attractive. My wife commented on her looks, and I said that in High School, she was the EXACT type of person I always found myself hanging with.

I think that girl has been on Conan a few times, and I see where you're coming from as far as seeming nice...I'm not trying to be offensive since I'm no prize, but it's just not there for her in the looks department...

And whoever compared this other girl to Marisa Tomei... :nono

Marisa :wub:

Letterman must have told her like 3 different times how much better she looked with darker hair. At one point, her hair had swung around to cover part of her chest. Letterman, said "excuse me, but this is bothering me' and reached accross and threw her hair behind her so that her chest was exposed again. Classic Dave.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 12:43 PM)
Her and Paris are neck and neck in the brain department race..  :P

Dude LAY OFF the Paris comments... you find some way to haunt me in every thread like this with a Paris reference :P