3-30 Game Thread Sox vs D-Bags

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 02:28 PM)
Well, if it's a 'Zona thing, he might have some problems this year.  He won't have the luxury of leaving once Spring Training is over.

If the roof is closed at Big BOB, he should be okay.

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
Couldn't agree with you more.  People around here act like DJ is the second coming of Joe Carter.  DJ is very good at what he does.

I, too, enjoy listening to the fiesty one. He has a lot of baseball smarts and a pleasant voice. I never understood the distaste towards Darrin.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
I, too, enjoy listening to the fiesty one.  He has a lot of baseball smarts and a pleasant voice.  I never understood the distaste towards Darrin.

I still would rather have the Wimperoo.

Edited by robinventura23

I don't dislike DJ. I just find him kinda boring and I don't think he offers a whole lot. He's nowhere near as bad as Joe Carter, but I think he leaves a lot to be desired.

Farmer can be a dope with some of his rants, but he knows his stuff and he appears to mesh well with Hawk. But what do I know.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
Amen to that.  I don't even think Wimpy was that great of a color guy, but he had great chemistry with Hawk.  I miss those two together.

No doubt about it. What its TP doing now? Last I knew he was doing fill in work, has he caught on anywhere?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 08:48 PM)
No doubt about it.  What its TP doing now?  Last I knew he was doing fill in work, has he caught on anywhere?

I think he filled in at Detroit and Atlanta in recent years. Not sure what he's doing now.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 02:48 PM)
No doubt about it.  What its TP doing now?  Last I knew he was doing fill in work, has he caught on anywhere?

I may be wrong, but I think he might be the color guy for the Mariners.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 02:49 PM)
I think he filled in at Detroit and Atlanta in recent years.  Not sure what he's doing now.

I saw him doing a Braves game on Fox Sports Net the other day. I think he does Braves games when Fox does them, but that isn't all that often considering TBS and Turner South does most of them. IT was good to hear him again tho.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
Amen to that.  I don't even think Wimpy was that great of a color guy, but he had great chemistry with Hawk.  I miss those two together.

Which is ironic because Hawk hated his guts.