PIZZA!

marsh

Do you put Tobasco on Pizza?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you put Tobasco on Pizza?

• YES
    • NO
    • Sometimes

Tabasco is tastey. But I definitely prefer that hot sauce that they have in bottles in Mexican restaurants. Oh yum. My parents eat a lot of pizza and I have a bottle of that stuff at home so I can eat pizza (I'm not usually a big fan).

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
Tabasco is tastey. But I definitely prefer that hot sauce that they have in bottles in Mexican restaurants. Oh yum.  My parents eat a lot of pizza and I have a bottle of that stuff at home so I can eat pizza (I'm not usually a big fan).

Is this the one?

Cholula_Hot_Sauce.jpg

If so, I use it on frozen pizza all the time.

Cheers!!! :cheers

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 06:37 PM)
I think the pizza's enough as it is.  I have friends that put ranch on their pizza.  I don't get that one.  I tried it once, not sure why, but all you taste is the ranch.  What the hell is the point of that?

Ya I haven't figured out that either. Plus Pizza is bad enough for you as it is (tastes darn good though) so why make it even worse for ya and drench it in ranch.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 09:37 PM)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I figured.  It's awesome on pizza.

Horray!

I highly recommend Salsa Valentina on pizza and especially popcorn...

Uhh, I have no clue how to get a pic on here, so it's the last one (3rd) in the 5th row.

http://www.mexgrocer.com/catagories-hot-sauces-imported.html

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 08:37 PM)
I think the pizza's enough as it is.  I have friends that put ranch on their pizza.  I don't get that one.  I tried it once, not sure why, but all you taste is the ranch.  What the hell is the point of that?

have used ranch for crust as well as marinara of course and my fav garlic butter but never on the whole thing... :puke

tobasco on pizza is nasty too... :puke

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 02:22 PM)
I can't have tobasco sauce on anything.  Really hot spicy stuff like that makes me break out in sweats and burns the inside of my mouth.

^^ that. Which is why I won't go near anything Indian, or any really spicy Mexican food etc.