Cavaliers@ bulls.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Tyson Chandler drew the second ejection of his career Wednesday night for getting into a skirmish with Charlotte guard Brevin Knight, who also was tossed.

Knight became entangled with Chandler as he tried to set a screen and fell. Replays showed Knight hooking Chandler's legs with his feet.

"I tried to kick him off and he got up and ran up on me," Chandler said.

That's when Chandler flashed an elbow up towards Knight's neck area. Replays didn't show if Chandler pulled back as if to throw a punch, but it's possible the league office could interpret Chandler's elbow as serious enough to warrant a one-game suspension.

"I mean, if they watch it and call me, it's obvious he tried to run up on me," Chandler said. "I just tried to keep my space."

Hinrich update.

Guard Kirk Hinrich missed his fifth straight game with a strained left hamstring.

"I'm playing [Thursday]," Hinrich said. "No matter what."

Jannero Pargo filled Hinrich's absence with a season-high 16 points.

"He has been great since Kirk went down," coach Scott Skiles said. "He does a nice job of running the team and the lid came off for him and he knocked down shots."

Said Pargo: "Guys step up when other guys aren't able to go. I haven't played a lot this season, but I just try to maintain the flow and not hurt the team. My shot felt real good."

No go.

The Bulls experienced yet another travel problem late Wednesday when their charter jet experienced equipment problems. The Bulls remained in Charlotte on Wednesday night and were scheduled to return home Thursday morning.

"If we can find a plane," a frustrated Skiles said. "We've had way, way too much of this."

The Bulls play Cleveland at 7 p.m. Thursday at the United Center.

"That's a team right behind us that we need to be able to beat," Skiles said. "We have to muster it up somehow and find a way to win, maybe without a couple of our key guys again. It's going to be uphill."

For some reason i am really pumped up for this game so i figured i would get a head start on the thread. If we lose this game we will be 0 for televised games this year.

Edited by qwerty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How sweet is it that we were able to let Hinrich sit for 3 games and heal his hammy and still win everyone of them without him? Awesome. Now if only Deng's wrist can get better.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 02:09 AM)
How sweet is it that we were able to let Hinrich sit for 3 games and heal his hammy and still win everyone of them without him?  Awesome.  Now if only Deng's wrist can get better.

they're actually 5-0 without kirk.... I dont really think that means much, but yeah the baby bulls are certainly amazing.

Scott is not going to be embarassed on national TV.... its gonna be an amazing game tonight.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 09:12 AM)
was this game just picked up by tnt  recently? I didnt hear about a tnt game vs the cavs in the begining of the season.

It's been at least a month. I remember seeing it on the schedule as early as late Feb. when I waslooking for national games.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 07:58 PM)
Anybody know anything about an irregular heartbeat?

I'm not a doctor, but I would venture to guess that it has something to do with your heart not beating in a set rhythm, which is something you want especially when you are being extremely active.