Cavaliers@ bulls.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 04:01 AM)
I've been watching this game from the start and I have to say that this game is so frustrating for me. I haven't screamed at my TV this much since last season with the Sox.

I dont know about you but i was screaming a lot more at my TV at the game yesterday vs Charlotte.

on a sidenote Kirk looked really good coming back today.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)
I dont know about you but i was screaming a lot more at my TV at the game yesterday vs Charlotte.

I agree, i didn't see much to complain about other than lebron was getting away with literally running into people.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 11:16 PM)

I only saw the second half and I thought Kirk shot way too much, especially in the fourth. All in all, from what I saw, it wasn't bad for his first game back. Deng has me worried though because he has been very rusty after coming back from his ankle injury. His wrist needs some time off now IMO.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 04:19 AM)
I only saw the second half and I thought Kirk shot way too much, especially in the fourth. All in all, from what I saw, it wasn't bad for his first game back. Deng has me worried though because he has been very rusty after coming back from his ankle injury. His wrist needs some time off now IMO.

are you kidding me? This was one of the few games that i was actually happy with the way Kirk shot.