The good news only thread

sox4lifeinPA

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 09:32 AM)
Hearing his son say that was worth more than any $$$ he could have received.  The man made the right choice, and is a great role model for his son.  Here's to him. :cheers

No sweeter words could be spoken.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 09:46 AM)
We have 3 more plus a little bit left over to pay off our other car.  Then we go house shopping.

For us it is paying off things for the wedding as well as our credit cards (one a piece) and my student loan (his car too). I am so sick of paying on my SL - it seems like they will never be paid off. :crying

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 08:48 AM)
For us it is paying off things for the wedding as well as our credit cards (one a piece) and my student loan (his car too).  I am so sick of paying on my SL - it seems like they will never be paid off.  :crying

We each owe over $30k on our SLs. You don't have to tell us anything about that :bang We consolidated the rest of our debts and are paying on that.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 12:51 AM)
We each owe over $30k on our SLs.  You don't have to tell us anything about that :bang We consolidated the rest of our debts and are paying on that.

Over there the longer you wait to pay off your SL's, do you have to pay more in interest? That's pretty much the case down here, hence the incentive to make payments now, getting discounts, and wiping out the debt quicker.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 08:59 AM)
Over there the longer you wait to pay off your SL's, do you have to pay more in interest? That's pretty much the case down here, hence the incentive to make payments now, getting discounts, and wiping out the debt quicker.

Yeah interest accrews, but it is much less than credit card debt%'s, car loan %'s etc, so that is the lowest of the priorities because it is costing us the least.

I may be headed to Arizona for a week in late June, depending if I can get a cheap flight.

I have the whole afternoon off to relax.

Going to to the footy again this weekend (hopefully my team actually wins).