Forecast for Monday

mreye

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 09:20 AM)
f*** ya! The first Sox opener with decent weather in a long ass time. Can't f***ing wait to be there.

First one since that night opener in...2000?

f*** ya! The first Sox opener with decent weather in a long ass time. Can't f***ing wait to be there.

Last years was nice..

03.. Was god Awful.. Rain, Rain, Rain.. Did I mention Rain? Was Pissed off as well, we were in the bar, they kick us out telling us the game had been called, and then go home turn on the TV.. there is Pauly up to bat.? :huh:

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 12:05 PM)
Last years was nice..

03.. Was god Awful.. Rain, Rain, Rain.. Did I mention Rain?  Was Pissed off as well, we were in the bar, they kick us out telling us the game had been called, and then go home turn on the TV.. there is Pauly up to bat.?  :huh:

Last year was so-so. Not 65! I think it was about 45.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 12:36 PM)
It was decently warm, but the wind was howling.  Much like the first half of yesterday.

Yeah and we only saw the sun for about 15 minutes.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 06:27 PM)
Anyone else at the opening day for the "new" Comisky Park?

Oh-my-word.  That was a cold the likes of which I've never before expierenced.

Ugh.

Don't even talk about cold. You're reminding me of (wrong sport) this past years Bears game vs the Texans.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... It was f***in' 12 below. My whole foot felt like it was one piece, like a club foot. Mercy, that was freezing...

Three friggin' days! :cheers :headbang

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 12:05 PM)
Last years was nice..

03.. Was god Awful.. Rain, Rain, Rain.. Did I mention Rain?  Was Pissed off as well, we were in the bar, they kick us out telling us the game had been called, and then go home turn on the TV.. there is Pauly up to bat.?  :huh:

Last year's wasn't that great, it just seemed better because '03's sucked. Last year it was about 42 the high and if you were sitting on the left side in the upper deck it sucked, because you got tons of wind and no sun so it felt like 15 degrees. Monday should be nice though. Can't wait.