Neil Young recovering from Brain aneurysm

KipWellsFan

QUOTE(El Piervizdyeguchansodnik @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 08:13 PM)
Good news that he'll fully recover.

Neil Young and Rush: The only good things to ever come out of Canada.  :P

Woah there! That's a little harsh for a summary of your neighbour eh.

On the entertainer front, there's Jim Carrey, John Candy, Dan Aykroyd, Michael J. Fox, Pamela Anerson, Shania Twain and William Shatner for starters. For sports, there is Wayne Gretzky and I'll leave it at that for hockey. Would you take Gagne for our closer. Fergie Jenkins was not too bad, or Larry Walker for that matter. Hell even Pete Ward was one of the better 3rd basemen for the Sox. On a humanitarian and scientific front there was Norman Bethume, Sir Fredrick Banting and Alexander Graham Bell.

Don't make me come down there. I got my dog sled parked out front! It's good thing Bob and Doug McKenzie live just down the road. Now I'll have to pay them a visit and drink about a dozen of our excellent brewskies to calm my nerves :canada

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)

On the entertainer front,  there's Jim Carrey, John Candy, Dan Aykroyd, Michael J. Fox, Pamela Anerson, Shania Twain and William Shatner for starters.  For sports, there is Wayne Gretzky and I'll leave it at that for hockey.  Would you take Gagne for our closer.  Fergie Jenkins was not too bad, or Larry Walker for that matter.  Hell even Pete Ward was one of the better 3rd basemen for the Sox.  On a humanitarian and scientific front there was Norman Bethume, Sir Fredrick Banting and Alexander Graham Bell.   

Don't make me come down there.  I got my dog sled parked out front!  It's good thing Bob and Doug McKenzie live just down the road.  Now I'll have to pay them a visit and drink about a dozen of our excellent brewskies to calm my nerves :canada

And they have the Twins too...that's close enough to Canada, no? :canada ;)

OK, that was rotten...the thought of any state having to deal with them is a sad thought. I feel sad for some Minnesotans. :D

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)

On the entertainer front,  there's Jim Carrey, John Candy, Dan Aykroyd, Michael J. Fox, Pamela Anerson, Shania Twain and William Shatner for starters.  For sports, there is Wayne Gretzky and I'll leave it at that for hockey.  Would you take Gagne for our closer.  Fergie Jenkins was not too bad, or Larry Walker for that matter.  Hell even Pete Ward was one of the better 3rd basemen for the Sox.  On a humanitarian and scientific front there was Norman Bethume, Sir Fredrick Banting and Alexander Graham Bell.   

Don't make me come down there.  I got my dog sled parked out front!  It's good thing Bob and Doug McKenzie live just down the road.  Now I'll have to pay them a visit and drink about a dozen of our excellent brewskies to calm my nerves :canada

i wouldnt of personally admitted to shatner, myself... :P :lol: