Sox vs Brewers Friday night

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened tonight was a quirk which occured frequently last season.

Other team scores; we score next inning. Again, other team scores; we score next inning, but fall short one run. Jackson and Koch were good at destroying rallies by failing to shut down the opposition following a 'crooked number.'

Ed Farmer pointed this out last season, and he was absolutely correct. It honestly tears me apart when our team battles back, albeit 4 runs down, only to have the momentum immediately drained.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

contreras is worthless, he should be in relief and BMac should get called up.

hell i never liked contreras from the beginning hes old and tips his pitches, i mean come on thats sad.

If our guys play like this we wont beat the twins

Edited by chi-guy2

I just a got back from Miller park after a 2 hour drive in the rain.

My throat hurts like a b**** after 3 straight hours of cheering and heckeling.

If you would like to see me in action just pop in your tape of todays game and look and listen for the crazy dude behind home plate about 20 rows up.

Now finally Wes Helms knows that he's fat, southern and bad.

I single handedly made Arrow have a good ass day with my constant screaming, I encouraged him to be great.

Miller park is still beautiful even after the 6th time I've been there.

Brewer fans now hate me.

The Pauly chant in the 9th was badass.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 05:48 AM)
I just a got back from Miller park after a 2 hour drive in the rain.

My throat hurts like a b**** after 3 straight hours of cheering and heckeling.

If you would like to see me in action just pop in your tape of todays game and look and listen for the crazy dude behind home plate about 20 rows up.

Now finally Wes Helms knows that he's fat, southern and bad.

I single handedly made Arrow have a good ass day with my constant screaming, I encouraged him to be great.

Miller park is still beautiful even after the 6th time I've been there.

Brewer fans now hate me.

The Pauly chant in the 9th was badass.

I don't know how anyone else on this board feels, but I just have to let my personal feelings about this kind of crap known. First I would love to know why you find heckling fun? You ruin the game for everyone else that is trying to actually watch the game. Nothing you could possibly say can ever be original or even the least bit funny. People like you should just learn to sit back and relax and enjoy the game. If I ever heard you on tape I would be so f***ing annoyed I would have to turn the volume off. I absolutely hate moronic pieces of s*** that act like you described and wish that security would have the decency to through you f***heads out. Cheering is one thing, but hecklers are absolute assholes. To find pride or pleasure in making other fans hate you is retarded and ridiculous. To think you actually have any kind of impression on Aaron Rowand one way or another on how good he will be is obscene. At this moment I am embarressed for you and can not stand that you are a White Sox fan and that you represented our fan base the way you did.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 12:16 AM)
I don't know how anyone else on this board feels, but I just have to let my personal feelings about this kind of crap known. First I would love to know why you find heckling fun? You ruin the game for everyone else that is trying to actually watch the game. Nothing you could possibly say can ever be original or even the least bit funny. People like you should just learn to sit back and relax and enjoy the game. If I ever heard you on tape I would be so f***ing annoyed I would have to turn the volume off. I absolutely hate moronic pieces of s*** that act like you described and wish that security would have the decency to through you f***heads out.  Cheering is one thing, but hecklers are absolute assholes. To find pride or pleasure in making other fans hate you is retarded and ridiculous. To think you actually have any kind of impression on Aaron Rowand one way or another on how good he will be is obscene. At this moment I am embarressed for you and can not stand that you are a White Sox fan and that you represented our fan base the way you did.

You obviously didn't sence the sarcasm in my Arrow comment, to think that I actually had an effect on his play would be moronic.

I didn't really heckle at all, I said one thing to Wes Helms and that was it.

99% of my yelling today was positive toward the Sox.

Calm down, I hate hecklers too.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 12:08 AM)
Thanks for the recap, Kalapse!  :cheers

How did Contreras look live?  He looked decent on TV, bad early on, but settled in a little bit.  What'd you think?

Contreras actually looked pretty good after he calmed down, that Split Finger of his has bite, fastball seemed crip and he looked pathetic at the plate during his one atbat.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
Such as...?

EDIT:  And qwerty, if you're reading this, did you read Bill James' interview on SoSH?  There've been a bunch of real good interviews lately on some blogs/boards...

I read the callis one. Who else have they interviewed recently? I have not been there in a week or so and do not feel like digging them up.