Bobcats@ bulls.

The bulls have a .688 winning percentage which is the best since the new year.

Let's get this winning streak to nine even though it's likely we will not get into double digits against the heat. Especially since curry will be out.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
The bulls have a .688 winning percentage which is the best since the new year.

Let's get this winning streak to nine even though it's likely we will not get into double digits against the heat. Especially since curry will be out.

The Heat have lost to the Bobcats and a depleted Pacer team in the last week or so. I know they should be favored, but don't give them a guaranteed w just yet.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 09:22 PM)
The Heat have lost to the Bobcats and a depleted Pacer team in the last week or so.  I know they should be favored,  but don't give them a guaranteed w just yet.

This is one of those games that I'd bet the farm on. Bob's cats have only won like three games on the road this year.

Brevin Knight's assist totals over the last five games: 15, 15, 16, 10, 15

Emeka Okafor, Primo Brezec, Gerald Wallace, Brevin Knight, Jason Hart, etc. That ain't a bad Top 5 for an expansion team at only 50% of payroll capacity. Naturally, their bench is unspeakably bad.

Bulls by 5.

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 04:17 PM)
I'm not an Eddy hater, but I'm not a fan of signing a 7-footer who gets 3 rebs per game to a 8 mil a year deal.

Come on he is in the 5's and will get more money than that. :headshake

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 04:12 PM)
This is one of those games that I'd bet the farm on.  Bob's cats have only won like three games on the road this year.

Brevin Knight's assist totals over the last five games:  15, 15, 16, 10, 15

Emeka Okafor, Primo Brezec, Gerald Wallace, Brevin Knight, Jason Hart, etc. That ain't a bad Top 5 for an expansion team at only 50% of payroll capacity.  Naturally, their bench is unspeakably bad.

Bulls by 5.

Oh no. I wasn't talking about tonight. I meant when we play the Heat next week. I agree that we should win this game easily tonight.

The three rebounds was an estimate since the last time I has checked the stats, five is pretty damn close to three. :headshake

I don't check the stats, I only watch the games and look at the "W"s.

Chandler at 6-10 PPG 10-15 RPG is more valuable to me personally than Curry's 15-20 PPG and 4-7 RPG.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 05:42 PM)
5.4 is close to 3?  Since when? :huh: 5.4 is almost twice as much as 3.

Closer to 3 than 10.

The man is 7 FEET TALL kids.

If I was 7 feet tall I could average 5 rebounds per game playing 35-40 minutes a game.

I'm just saying that his production doesn't match his size.

Closer to 3 than 10.

The man is 7 FEET TALL kids.

If I was 7 feet tall I could average 5 rebounds per game playing 35-40 minutes a game.

I'm just saying that his production doesn't match his size.

Actually, Eddy is 6'11" if you want to be picky. Tyson is 7'1"...

http://www.nba.com/bulls/roster/

And saying that you could average 5 rebounds per game if you were 7 feet tall is ridiculous. I'm betting you couldn't.

Why can't people just accept the fact the guy is not a great rebounder? In a perfect world he would average 10-12 a night. But for whatever reason he's not a good rebounder. I choose to look at the things he does do well rather than focus on the lack of boards. Eddy is only 22, so hopefully he'll learn to rebound better.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
Actually, Eddy is 6'11" if you want to be picky.  Tyson is 7'1"...

http://www.nba.com/bulls/roster/

And saying that you could average 5 rebounds per game if you were 7 feet tall is ridiculous.  I'm betting you couldn't.

Actually if they mesaured them like they do internationally and like they do for the olympics ( with their shoes off) they would be shorter. I know for a fact jordan measured in at 6'4.

You talk like 5.4 is good when in reality it is f***ing horsehit.

I never said it was good, did I? I was just trying to be accurate. Curry's rebounding was a little bit better last season when he averaged 6.2 rebounds per game. His weight loss probably had a little something to do with it. But his effort probably has a bigger thing to do with it though.

Actually if they mesaured them like they do internationally and like they do for the olympics ( with their shoes off) they would be shorter. I know for a fact jordan measured in at 6'4.

Yeah, I've heard that. I think Charles Barkley was listed as 6'5" by the NBA but he is really only 6'4".

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 05:32 PM)
The three rebounds was an estimate since the last time I has checked the stats, five is pretty damn close to three.  :headshake

I don't check the stats, I only watch the games and look at the "W"s.

Chandler at 6-10 PPG 10-15 RPG is more valuable to me personally than Curry's 15-20 PPG and 4-7 RPG.

Good thing they factor rebounds into the score.