UNC vs. Illinois

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 03:36 AM)
Dude,  stop.  Unc made all the big plays in the end.  Give them their due.  I'm still kinda pissed off on all the silly fouls on Augistine.  But getting all crazy will do absolutely nothing.

In all honesty, they may have done Illinois a favor. Based on how Augustine played while he was in the game and the way Ingram stepped up, Illinois might have been better off.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
In all honesty, they may have done Illinois a favor.  Based on how Augustine played while he was in the game and the way Ingram stepped up, Illinois might have been better off.

You make a good point. It's still hard to fathom 5 fouls in less than 10 minutes of play, though.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 03:41 AM)
How would you feel if the Sox lost the WS? After winning 110 games and losing in the WS? Just putting things in perspective.

Perspective is how most of the people on this board are handling things, not being a complete ass. People have choices. Most chose the route of having some class, don't you think?

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:42 PM)
Perspective is how most of the people on this board are handling things, not being a complete ass.  People have choices.  Most chose the route of having some class, don't you think?

Yeah but some people are just as much Illini fans as they are Sox fans if not more. If the Sox had their best season ever but couldn't win a ring I would be devastated and pissed off. Maybe later some people will look back and calm down, but those first few minutes really suck after a big loss. I'm suprised I'm not too angry that I got screwed out of a possible $300 win in my pool.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:47 PM)
Yeah but some people are just as much Illini fans as they are Sox fans if not more. If the Sox had their best season ever but couldn't win a ring I would be devastated and pissed off. Maybe later some people will look back and calm down, but those first few minutes really suck after a big loss. I'm suprised I'm not too angry that I got screwed out of a possible $300 win in my pool.

I find it funny how fans take it worse than the actual players.

I sure didn't see illini players screaming obscenitites.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:49 PM)
I find it funny how fans take it worse than the actual players.

I sure didn't see illini players screaming obscenitites.

They usually cry... hell after some of the earlier rounds you see players cry. I think that is taking it pretty damn hard.