UNC vs. Illinois

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)
I like this thread better.

If may has a good game, that' should be enough.

not really.. its gonna take more than just a "good" game from May to beat us

i8lbjo5b.jpg

My personal favorite photo from the post-game festivities against Louisville. I'm not even entirely sure how he got up there.

This game is going to be very close -- a real toss up. But what we do know is that there is going to be pandamonium on these two campuses. :lol: Should make for an interesting night since I gotta be up at 7 am (I got observations)

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
What building is that guy on? Also, where you guys watching the game at? I'm going to a sports bar in Carbondale

He's above the doors of Foellinger Auditorium. Its on the south part of the Quad near the library. He'd have a long climb to the top of the building since it's a fairly large building.

I'm watching the game in my apartment with my case of beer -- and of course going out to view the insanity after the game because it's going to be f***ing nuts.

Right now UNC just looks like the better team. Even when the Illini grabbed the lead, I knew they were going to give it right back up. I never had that feeling before this season. This honestly looks like a better team than the Illini. The Illini better turn it on, the crowd is turning quiet and this is one of those points in the game where UNC could blow it right open. And this isn't Arizona, we won't be able to recover from a big blow like that again.