UNC vs. Illinois

I'm just being a smartass annoyed by both the horrible play of Illinois & the fact that Sean May seems to be made of teflon on the court.

Yeah I understand, I let my emotions get the best of me alot. UNC did tear apart Roger and no call, that was bad.

Also, don't lump recent UNC in with other elite programs, we haven't been here in 12 years.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 09:21 PM)
Yeah I understand, I let my emotions get the best of me alot. UNC did tear apart Roger and no call, that was bad.

Also, don't lump recent UNC in with other elite programs, we haven't been here in 12 years.

I would kill for an apperance every 12 years.

1 in 100 is rough

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 08:21 PM)

f*** Duke. Duke sucks. Supposedly Dukie V didn't even get tix to today's game :D

Hating Duke is a tradition for me -- much like the UIUC football team having no front seven or Pierre Pierce getting charged with sexual assault.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 08:21 PM)

That's why we love you Palehose. You're a true fan in every sense of the word. :headbang

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 02:20 AM)
That's this game isn't life or death?  That no matter what happens life will go on?  lol.  I say that because i've never seen them look so scared before.

Exactly. Some awful tentative passing. And UNC has worked it all out at this point.

f*** Duke. Duke sucks. Supposedly Dukie V didn't even get tix to today's game 

Hating Duke is a tradition for me -- much like the UIUC football team having no front seven or Pierre Pierce getting charged with sexual assault.

lmao, right on!

In all seriousness, good luck in the 2nd half, UNC all year had has long lapses that let other teams back into the game, and we haven't played a team of Illini's caliber all year, so don't give up yet.

So much for finishing the job. I haven't all season seen them have a shot clock violation. They had one today and it wasn't even close. They're doing horrible. This looks like a heavily itimidated team that doesn't have it's hunger anymore. I guess they thought they finished the job when they got to the game. You actually have to win it.

BTW, Deron's mother announced that he will in fact go to the NBA after this season.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 02:28 AM)
I hate him... a lot. Always have and always will. He is so overated. Two of brown, augustine, head will have better careers.

Well, I don't hate him, and I'm not at all sure of the second part, but I agree strongly that he's overrated. I think he might slide in the draft.