Watching the sox

Soxguy

This is my first year living out of Illinois and I just realized that I can only watch the games broadcast on WGN. Just wondering how any of you other out of staters watch the sox? Is there a package on one of the satellites or soemthing? Right now I only have digital cable, and I'm not even sure if my apartment faces the right way to get satellite here. Needless to say I'm getting very nervous....

QUOTE(Soxguy @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 04:25 PM)
This is my first year living out of Illinois and I just realized that I can only watch the games broadcast on WGN.  Just wondering how any of you other out of staters watch the sox?  Is there a package on one of the satellites or soemthing?  Right now I only have digital cable, and I'm not even sure if my apartment faces the right way to get satellite here.  Needless to say I'm getting very nervous....

mlbtv through mlb.com is good, i have had it the last 2 years and will continue to have it for time to come. while the picture isnt great, i think its a life saver and is sure better than nothing

I watch every single game that isnt on TV on CBSSportsline.com

Its pretty easy to follow and I like it.. I dunno.. I like just lookin at the screen, its got our guys on base then all of the sudden it says like

A. Rowand Homers to Deep Left

maybe its just me, but I love watching it on there

WGN and WMVP radio for me - before that, WFLD and WMAQ radio.

I would love to have Comcast.

I would have loved to have FSN-Chicago/Sports Channel/SportsVision before that.

I guess I need to move 10 miles south to get it.

Edited by knightni