Prince Chuck's Wedding Plans

Texsox

Should Price Chucky and Camillas wedding continue as planed, even if i conflicts with the Pope's funeral?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Price Chucky and Camillas wedding continue as planed, even if i conflicts with the Pope's funeral?

• Yes
    • No
    • They're getting married?
    • I just like to vote
    • My invite must be lost in the mail
    • She looks like a horse
    • I love the Royals, I have my TiVo set!

LONDON (AP) - Prince Charles' wedding to Camilla Parker Bowles will go ahead Friday as planned, even if it clashes with the funeral of Pope John Paul II, the prince's office said Sunday.

The prince's Clarence House office said there were no plans to change the wedding date if the pope's funeral also was scheduled for Friday.

"It is only a hypothetical question at the moment but as far as Clarence House is concerned the wedding will go ahead as planned on Friday," the spokeswoman said.

In line with church protocol a funeral for the pope, who died Saturday, must be held sometime between Wednesday and Friday.

The College of Cardinals, meeting Monday, is expected to set a date for the funeral.

Charles and Parker Bowles will be will be married in a civil ceremony in the town hall at Windsor, west of London, Friday afternoon, followed by a service of prayer and dedication at Windsor castle's chapel.

It's kind of difficult to change a wedding date, so I wouldn't hold it againt them. What I would hold against them is the fact that Charles slept with her while he was married to another woman. I wonder what he thinks about his own mother not attending his wedding?

QUOTE(winodj @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 07:53 AM)
They are now talking about postponing the wedding according to NPR this morning.

Of course DJ would have the latest news. Chuck is moving the wedding date.