Daylight Savings Time?

T R U

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:36 AM)
Did I miss something.. I just sat out in front of my class for 30 mins and no one showed up so I go to the Library and the clocks are all set an hour ahead.. what the eff happened??

If you didn't kick me out of the house for cheating, then I would have reminded you to set your clock an hour ahead over ther weekend :headshake

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
If you didn't kick me out of the house for cheating, then I would have reminded you to set your clock an hour ahead over ther weekend  :headshake

god dammit.. i really couldnt afford to miss that class too

and flip, I would have believed you if you would have pulled the shaggy "it wasnt me" routine but no, you didnt go that route

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
Yesterday was Daylight Savings Time.

Your class would have started in the next half hour if you would have waited.

You were early.

No I was late, my home and car said it was 10... when it was really 11

I was wondering why I woke up at 6:30 this morning

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:39 AM)
god dammit.. i really couldnt afford to miss that class too

and flip, I would have believed you if you would have pulled the shaggy "it wasnt me" routine but no, you didnt go that route

It was my first relationship, i didnt know all the tricks of the trade back then :banghead now im stuck with hickies on my neck from you and everytime i see myself in the mirror i think... carl.... :lolhitting

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:41 AM)
It was my first relationship, i didnt know all the tricks of the trade back then  :banghead now im stuck with hickies on my neck from you and everytime i see myself in the mirror i think... carl....    :lolhitting

Well thats the last memory youll have of me, Im through with your games.. come by and get your s*** later and I never wanna see you again :angry:

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:42 AM)
Well thats the last memory youll have of me, Im through with your games.. come by and get your s*** later and I never wanna see you again  :angry:

I'll never understand why men love giving back their stuff after a relationship is over.. What does that do for anybody? sigh.....

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:43 AM)
I'll never understand why men love giving back their stuff after a relationship is over..  What does that do for anybody? sigh.....

sorry if i dont want to be reminded of you everywhere I look..

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:44 AM)
Did ya see my post TRU?

Yeah about changing it.. ill get on that when I get home.. whatever time that is I dont even know what time it is now.. I feel like homer when they added the area codes to the phone lines, I just wanna curl into a ball on the ground and shake

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 12:46 PM)
Yeah about changing it.. ill get on that when I get home.. whatever time that is I dont even know what time it is now.. I feel like homer when they added the area codes to the phone lines, I just wanna curl into a ball on the ground and shake

The bad news...

We go back the other way in October. :snow :melt

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
Um TRU, I hate to break it to you, but, your "S" is backwards.

:bang

[yes I know, mirror]

haha at least you werent like TMar and Whitesoxfan56789... they said the same thing and I was like "thats because its in a mirror you geniuses"