Introductions

The Critic

I hope its like the 2003/4 Blackhawks stuff. You see some of those, it gets you jacked for the game and just plain ready to watch.

All the old players...have to get some history in there, right? Tradition....keep it coming.

Of course Bo's shot into the moat in '93 HAS to be in there...a few roof shots perhaps?

Disco Demolition?

QUOTE(ZeroHour @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 09:45 AM)
I hope its like the 2003/4 Blackhawks stuff.  You see some of those, it gets you jacked for the game and just plain ready to watch.

All the old players...have to get some history in there, right?  Tradition....keep it coming.

Of course Bo's shot into the moat in '93 HAS to be in there...a few roof shots perhaps? 

Disco Demolition?

The one I remember most was the Grand Slam by Ventura when Frank picked him up and threw him over his shoulder! Good stuff!

The Video Montage was great...So many memories. Shaer was horrible...Don't know if anyone else noticed but he said that Buehrle was catching and A.J. pitching. The new song was Van Halen's "Right Now" which shoulda been left in the 80's or whenever it was made. Just hopin that Thunderstruck makes it return along with Gene tomorrow when i go. Well I guess that's my rookie post I'm out! :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(Sox Pride 22 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 09:32 PM)
The Video Montage was great...So many memories.  Shaer was horrible...Don't know if anyone else noticed but he said that Buehrle was catching and A.J. pitching.  The new song was Van Halen's "Right Now" which shoulda been left in the 80's or whenever it was made.  Just hopin that Thunderstruck makes it return along with Gene tomorrow when i go.  Well I guess that's my rookie post I'm out!  :gosoxretro:

Welcome to the board Sox Pride 22! :cheers