So, how does the park look?

LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 12:28 AM)
I heard some of the new green seats are in.    Is the new Fundamentals done? How does it look?  What else is is different?

The fundamentals did not appear done, quite yet. Although, between innings, they let a kid 'bat' up there for a chance at some prize. Also, the seats are cushioned in the club area. And everything looked good behind home, for the new scout seats.

I really liked the way the Fundementals flowed into the park. The brick and steel work made it look like it had been there all along. It was really well done. The scout seats looked all right, and will look much better when the match the rest of the seats in the park.

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 08:06 AM)
The Fundamentals looked finished to me.

That kid hit a homer into the seas below and won a $50 gift certificate!

It didn't look like there was very much to it then. I don't know, I was observing from the Club Level (third base side).

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 11:28 PM)
I heard some of the new green seats are in.    Is the new Fundamentals done? How does it look?  What else is is different?

fundamentals looked complete... i went up there.. it's a nice view of the field...

you can't get up there without a child...I had my one year old in a backpack and it was cool....

I looked around for mreye... red blazer with a black luggage top???? I didn't see the bag set though and just kept walking.. it was about 1:40 and I just wanted to get into the game... gotta love bringing a one year old when MB is pitching... hour 51 thank-you....

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 08:44 AM)
fundamentals looked complete...  i went up there.. it's a nice view of the field... 

you can't get up there without a child...I had my one year old in a backpack and it was cool....

I looked around for mreye...  red blazer with a black luggage top????  I didn't see the bag set though and just kept walking.. it was about 1:40 and I just wanted to get into the game...  gotta love bringing a one year old when MB is pitching... hour 51 thank-you....

I was probably on my way into the park by then. We'll meet up another time, I guess!

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 08:44 AM)
fundamentals looked complete...  i went up there.. it's a nice view of the field... 

I looked around for mreye...  red blazer with a black luggage top????  I didn't see the bag set though and just kept walking.. it was about 1:40 and I just wanted to get into the game...  gotta love bringing a one year old when MB is pitching... hour 51 thank-you....

He was there, I can vouch for him! :)

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 01:54 PM)
Why?  Would it be any diff. than getting hit by a ball anywhere else in the park?

I'm thinking it's because it is an area for kids ... and if one get hurt in that way, they'd claim negligence.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)
That would set JR up for a massive lawsuit if some got hurt.

I don't think so... you are warned with ticket purchase to watch for flying bats and balls.. :huh

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
I don't think so... you are warned with ticket purchase to watch for flying bats and balls.. :huh

I understand that. But, so often, the legal system and some of these crackpot judges don't use logic and common sense. They twist the law to meet their own agendas.

Is the Fundamentals deck accesable to all fans? Meaning can fans go up there to just hang out to watch the game? And if so how do you get up there? Are there stairs from the concorse or something? Also are the club level seats cushioned, or are the scout seats only cushioned? That would be awesome if all the new green seats will be cushioned.

From TV the stadium is looking better and better each year.