So, how does the park look?

LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 04:47 PM)
Is the Fundamentals deck accesable to all fans? Meaning can fans go up there to just hang out to watch the game? And if so how do you get up there? Are there stairs from the concorse or something? Also are the club level seats cushioned, or are the scout seats only cushioned? That would be awesome if all the new green seats will be cushioned.

From TV the stadium is looking better and better each year.

You can only gain access to the FUNdamentals with a child. So either you bring your own or abduct one once you get to the park.

Only the scouts seats will be cusioned. Although complimentary massages are available if your uncushioned seat causes you problems.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 04:23 PM)
They're normal seats with 2 cushions on them.  The scout seats are just all cushioned.

I sit right next to the Scout Seats.. they are just like the current blue ones just a bit wider and cushioned.. isn't that what the club level is..?? :huh

I sit right next to the Scout Seats.. they are just like the current blue ones just a bit wider and cushioned.. isn't that what the club level is..?? :huh

[/quot

The seat is cushioned in the club level. The back is the same as a regular seat. It really doesn't feel much different. I'm pretty sure they are the same size as the regular seats, unless I'm packing on some weight.

Looks nice. When our park is full, it's one of the nicest looking in all of baseball.

If you're sitting in the far 3rd base corner in the last few rows or far right field corner, does Fundamentals block your view of the big scoreboard?

Call me crazy, but I prefer the blue seats. :huh It's gonna look drab when they're all green.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 12:02 PM)
Call me crazy, but I prefer the blue seats.    :huh    It's gonna look drab when they're all green.

Really? I think the dark green seats go better with the black roof and scaffolding. Just my personal preference, though.

USCF is going to look incredibly nice once they finish installing the new seats this coming offseason.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:40 PM)
Really?  I think the dark green seats go better with the black roof and scaffolding.  Just my personal preference, though.

USCF is going to look incredibly nice once they finish installing the new seats this coming offseason.

The green will go better with the grass. It will improve that first second impression when you walk into the ballpark.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:47 PM)
The green will go better with the grass.  It will improve that first second impression when you walk into the ballpark.

And I'm sure my ass will be much more comfortable.. :P