the most rediculous item of the day

baggio202

The Most Ridiculous Item of the Day

Time now for "The Most Ridiculous Item of the Day"...

The British Royal Navy's flagship aircraft carrier, the Ark, has pulled the plug on the BBC, the British Broadcasting Corporation. The British commander saying, "The BBC always takes the Iraqi side, and our sailors are fed up with it."

So it's over the side with the BBC. They've been disgraceful in their war coverage, as we mentioned. Just today, as I said, instead of showing a Saddam statue coming down, they covered an earthquake in India.

The BBC is ridiculous, and everybody knows it.

The Most Ridiculous Item of the Day

Time now for "The Most Ridiculous Item of the Day"...

The British Royal Navy's flagship aircraft carrier, the Ark, has pulled the plug on the BBC, the British Broadcasting Corporation.  The British commander saying, "The BBC always takes the Iraqi side, and our sailors are fed up with it."

So it's over the side with the BBC.  They've been disgraceful in their war coverage, as we mentioned.  Just today, as I said, instead of showing a Saddam statue coming down, they covered an earthquake in India.

The BBC is ridiculous, and everybody knows it.

The military doesn't like something that is critical of them? Really? You serious?

So because they didn't kiss the Bush ass and covered actual news outside of the looting going on in Baghdad, they aren't a reliable news source. Last time I checked, FOX News was admittedly "slanted and biased".

Also, not to change the subject but this commercial I just saw on TV brought this idea to my head. In that Michael Moore thread a while ago, you were all angry that he was capitalizing on Columbine. What about all the country singers that are making songs about 9/11 and selling tons of records? Aren't they harbingers of human sorrow as well? Using your logic, they are parading human tragedy to sell records and make money. If you are disgusted at Moore for his film, then be disgusted at all these "patriotic" artists who are making millions from selling records capitalizing on the tragic events of 9/11.

By the way, we had to watch Roger and Me in Sociology today. There is a part where this woman skins a bunny to eat it. The entire class cringed in horror of watching the bunny get skinned for meat and they were all yelling "EWWWW". Less than 5 minutes later in the movie, there is a scene where the cops confont a black man with a gun and he gets shot at point blank range. Nobody in the class flinched at all...except for me at the complete inhumanity of the class.

That's pretty ridiculous. But did you all hear what they found in Uday Husseins "stabbin cabin?" No s***..... this is for real

1.) Lots of heroin

2.) An HIV test kit

3.) A picture of the Bush twins

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

was it like a newspaper clipping of the bush twins or was it an actual photo???....kinda wierd...reminds a little of the john hinckley and jodie foster

SSA...if i was in college id do jenna...but that could be kinda scary..have to get a full body search by the secret service :o