Sean Hannity

LowerCaseRepublican

**Not Safe for Work mp3 listening**

http://www.oliverwillis.com/files/hannityvmoran.mp3

Sean Hannity, the talking-point spouting mouthpiece on Fox News' Hannity & Colmes was recently caught by Harry Shearer slamming a Democratic congressman as an "asshole" when Hannity didn't realize he was being recorded.

Strangely, Hannity is constantly decrying the lack of civility from Democrats, but in the recording goes on to say "I hate these people".

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
**Not Safe for Work mp3 listening**

http://www.oliverwillis.com/files/hannityvmoran.mp3

Sean Hannity, the talking-point spouting mouthpiece on Fox News' Hannity & Colmes was recently caught by Harry Shearer slamming a Democratic congressman as an "asshole" when Hannity didn't realize he was being recorded.

Strangely, Hannity is constantly decrying the lack of civility from Democrats, but in the recording goes on to say "I hate these people".

Would those be the same Democrats that posted movies of Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter dolls being run over by cars on a web site a few weeks ago? (Did you forget about that one, or did it just not fit your political agenda?) :rolly

I don't condone what Hannity said, but the political hackery that you speak of is prevalent on the left as well.

Edited by TheBigHurt35

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 01:41 PM)
Would those be the same Democrats that posted movies of Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter dolls being run over by cars on a web site a few weeks ago?  (Did you forget about that one, or did it just not fit your political agenda?) :rolly

I don't condone what Hannity said, but the political hackery that you speak of is prevalent on the left as well.

:notworthy which is why we shouldn't take any of them seriously. And let's remember he's an entertainer, not a journalist. Different standards need to apply. We he says he is going to slam the guy, calling him an asshole, etc. appeals to his listeners and helps his ratings. :headbang :usa

Edited by Texsox

If Congressman Moran did the website, then Sean Hannity has every reason to call him an asshole.

(channels Ari Fleischer)

If not, although he has a first amendment right to do so, it is quite the unamerican thing to do, to show such utter disrespect for a member of our government. After all, we are in a time of war and we should watch what we say because to do otherwise would be giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

(/channeling)

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 12:41 PM)
Would those be the same Democrats that posted movies of Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter dolls being run over by cars on a web site a few weeks ago?  (Did you forget about that one, or did it just not fit your political agenda?) :rolly

I know that hackery (Moore etc.) is prevalent as well -- its just fun to watch a guy who touts "respect" and all this other stuff get taken down a few pegs by showing what a f***ing hypocrite he is.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 01:12 PM)
I know that hackery (Moore etc.) is prevalent as well -- its just fun to watch a guy who touts "respect" and all this other stuff get taken down a few pegs by showing what a f***ing hypocrite he is.

at least he finally sounds "honest" ... :D