Reality Bites

FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 02:40 PM)
I saw this on the front page of Yahoo! a few hours ago... I assumed there was already a thread about it...

You guys are slipping.

Don't blame me... my Britney fan letter arrived late this month and I didn't get the news... :puke

Said Dawn Ostroff, president of UPN: "Now, for the first time, their millions of fans will get to see and hear the couple's real story on UPN as told directly by them."

Their fans? Huh? Yeah, he has fans too. :rolly

If she looks like she has in recent pictures on the show this show will tank quickly.

The fact that its going to be on UPN makes me believe it'll be poorly produced, like most programming on that network.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 04:25 PM)
OH man, I didn't read the article... UPN?!?!?! What a joke.

Exactly, MTV would've been okay or another network like Fox. But UPN is just plain terrible.

So many Britany thoughts.

How many records has she sold in her career? It's always funny to me how artists will go like triple platinum, but no one will admit to likinh them or owning their record....ahem Michael Jackson ahem....

If she has good people managing her money, she can laugh her way to the bank and dissapear to an island when it's all over with. Or, a few years from now, she can make a come back as a 'mature, serious artist'......ahem Deborah Gibson.....ahem.

I honestly never owned a Michael Jackson album, tape, or cd. I also was a bar DJ during that time and was Working Day And Night with a boss who kept demanding I Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough and would always want to Rock With You. Man he would come in and tell us to Get On the Floor and Off The Wall while his Girlfriend, well She's Out Of My Life because It's The Falling In Love that I Can't Help It and had to Burn This Disco Out.

I've had all the Jackson music I can stand.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:33 AM)
What?  No honeymoon?

Well I for one am glad to see that Britney stood up for herself and meant what she said when she said she was sick of the media being involved in every aspect of their life, and that all they want is a little privacy. :bang

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 07:02 AM)
Well I for one am glad to see that Britney stood up for herself and meant what she said when she said she was sick of the media being involved in every aspect of their life, and that all they want is a little privacy. :bang

:lolhitting :notworthy