Terrorists and 200 World Leaders

Texsox

The guest list for the Pope's funeral includes over 200 heads of state. What an inviting terrorist target. I wonder if it really is wise for Bush to attend. This must be the most security conscious event in history.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/n..._nm/pope_dc_175

By Philip Pullella and Phil Stewart

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Italy prepared missiles and a warship on Wednesday to protect the world's powerful at Pope John Paul's funeral as a ceaseless floodtide of pilgrims waited hours to pay their respects to the Polish pontiff.

Not exactly certain how a missle is going to help, but security must be crazy around there.

I would hope our security could be set more quickly than their terrorism.. ??? it is kind of short notice... our security is scrambling it's got to be just as hard logistically on the other side.. and as far as "these" people having the decency to respect this type of event... please... they're animals who can lick their balls.. they will 'cause they can....

Edited by sec159row2

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 07:47 PM)
I would hope our security could be set more quickly than their terrorism..  ??? it is kind of short notice... our security is  scrambling it's got to be just as hard logistically on the other side..  and as far as "these" people having the decency to respect this type of event...  please... they're animals who can lick their balls.. they will 'cause they can....

Absolutely correct. There is nothing honorable about these people.