Jim Paxson...

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:01 AM)
Hmm...I don't believe the Izzo thing, but that would suck for ESPN if Anthony leaves.  He's such a great analyst.

I sure wish that Cleveland would grab Stephen A. Smith. He seems to have the answers to everything... I really don't like him, at all.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 5, 2005 -> 09:27 PM)
Agreed.  I still don't understand why ESPN let David Aldridge go for Stephen A Smith.

I think 406 gave you that answer...or maybe Stephen A could have given it to you.

Maybe it is because he stirs up controversy? Or because people like to watch dumbasses? I would guess it is something like that.

I too hate Stephen A Smith...cuz he's so cool of course.

Supposedly the new owner wants some new blood and is blaming Pax partly for the teams collapse.

Anthony/Izzo would be an intriguing combination. And I'd think Izzo would at least think about it considering he'd have Lebron on his side. Still, I think Izzo is pretty darn happy at MSU.

I still think Cleveland will end up with Phil Jackson or Flip Saunders. And yes Paxson had to go, he's Scott Layden like, and would have been crucified in a bigger market like New York where they demand success. Drafting DeSagna Diop and Darius Wagner, really ain't something you want on your resume. ;)