Prior his own worst enemy

southsider2k5

I saw this on the cubs mlb site" "Prior struck out six to increase his season total to 25 but was tagged for five runs -- three earned -- over five innings. "

Surely that is a lie. Jesus Prior is perfect. He is better than Buehrle, better then everyone. They will rename the Cy Young award for Jesus Prior one day, one of our posters said. So why are these lies being spread about Jesus Prior? I am sure he pitched a complete game shut out.

Surely that is a lie.  Jesus Prior is perfect.  He is better than Buehrle, better then everyone.  They will rename the Cy Young award for Jesus Prior one day, one of our posters said.  So why are these lies being spread about Jesus Prior?  I am sure he pitched a complete game shut out.

Surely the fact this game was not even broadcast in this area raises a few eyebrows. ;) (but theres no eyebrow raised smiley)

I think Prior is a good pitcher but he gets caught up in himself!

Prior to himself: "Man, Im gonna win the Cy Young this year. Im gonna strike out 400 guys! Im the greatest in the world. Im Pedro, Randy, Curt, and Barry all in 1! Zito and Bonds! HAHA!"

Self to Prior: "SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU SUCK!" :lolhitting